The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What the odds of these sitting for a while realistically??? I'm thinkin about cancelling my order if they just gonna sit like that...

Couldn't pass up $150 
smokin.gif

you know HYPE is low for the LB12 when the cork sits and and the WTL sits.... wonder if they can bring the hype back for the 13 i doubt it 
laugh.gif

you know HYPE is low for the LB12 when the cork sits and and the WTL sits.... wonder if they can bring the hype back for the 13 i doubt it :lol:

All they have to do is reduce the production amounts which is not what we want. You also have to notice that this is NOT specific to lebrons. Many of the new shoes just don't sell out immediately.

Yep, unless its NikeLab or some crazy limited gimmick (Patriots AF1, OVO, MC Racers, etc.) it aint flying off the shelves anymore. Its actually kinda nice.

i think they going to start cutting production eventually 

Production aint the problem. Its the price. They all move when they become sub $150. Lower ur damn prices nike. Were gonna get em there one way or the other.

Yea Nike needs to drop retro prices from time to time not just kix!.....but um I'm waiting on that same deal as well on the WTL...let me see what the hold up is!

the homie is off work today... hopefully all goes well.

once i get my money from that deadbeat on eBay about those flightposites, ill have had spent minimal money towards these :lol:

U sold the copper flightposites?

i actually had 2. sold the double a couple months ago.

i purchased a 9/10 condition pair of black 08s recently that was beat. dude is fighting the refund that will happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom