The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I know it's not a huge deal but I did pick up the WTL 12 shirt today (not the shoes) for my Rise 12's I mentioned. The shirt looks really good it's simple but in this case less is best imo and I think it will go really good with the WTL 12's for those who bought them also! The Lebron logo on the sleeve is screen printed, while the colorful Lion logo on the chest is embroidered in.

Again just posting the shirt for those considering purchasing it.

View media item 1726240
View media item 1726238

Last edited:
laugh.gif

just got a 20% off promo code that expiring this weekend from my dude...I cant turn down $200 for these :tongue:

its kinda refreshing to being able to easily cop a shoe for a change
It is but sadly i haven't cop a pair of shoes since usa kyries and overall i only got about 15 or so shoes this year. Just to much saturation and mediocre cws. Im fine with it tho. Finally save up enough money to send my chevy to the shop for new paint,interior,sound system, rims and more under the hood so lifes good

Last edited:
It is but sadly i haven't cop a pair of shoes since usa kyries and overall i only got about 15 or so shoes this year. Just to much saturation and mediocre cws. Im fine with it tho. Finally save up enough money to send my chevy to the shop for new paint,interior,sound system, rims and more under the hood so lifes good
Sounds like you live in the south 
laugh.gif

I know it's not a huge deal but I did pick up the WTL 12 shirt today (not the shoes) for my Rise 12's I mentioned. The shirt looks really good it's simple but in this case less is best imo and I think it will go really good with the WTL 12's for those who bought them also! The Lebron logo on the sleeve is screen printed, while the colorful Lion logo on the chest is embroidered in.

View media item 1726240
View media item 1726238

Think I'm pick up this shirt for the FYB ext

Nope get that alot tho.
laugh.gif
I currently live in WV but from Bmore. I posted picks of my chevy in the foam thread when it turned into the car thread for a day
Oh okay, but props to a fellow Chevy owner... I gotta get my Malibu ready but I keep blowing money on other stuff.

Glad to finally see a simple design. Might pick it up in the future

Back
Top Bottom