The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I own the datas and my friend owns the TDM and cv, datas and TDM are more comfy or have more zoom whichever way you wanna say it than the cv's, I def think theirs "more comfy" standard 12s than others but I don't think it's color coordinated just the way whichever pair was made

Models of all shoes that use the same materials should feel the same however, if model of shoe is made of suede then one has leather and another has megafuse they will all fit and feel a bit different and thats a fact

Wearing my NSRL's again today and man these things are crazy comfortable! I would say the most comfortable out of the bunch (at least the ones that I own, being NSRL, HOAL, DATA, and RED ELITE), that were made.

I can definitely co-sign this. More than any other model I've ever tried, the comfort of the XII varies quite noticeably by colour -- at least in the earlier releases. HoaL is my favourite XII colour, but is arguably the most uncomfortable due to the stiffness of the posite, plus the zoom pods didn't feel as responsive as the ones in later colourways.

Hey everyone who are still looking call Footaction Portland. They are and have been having crazy sales on the LeBron 12 line (also the Kobe 10 line), prices such as $99.99 (might even be lower now) for the regular ones they have ever color (including the Data, NSRL, HOAL, the Raspberry/Pink colorway that I can't think of the name right now, Rubber City pair and more) and $149.99 on the elite Team Red colorway.

503-281-4085

Last edited:
Too early to say the 13s over the 12s unless you just like the design of the 13s better, we haven't seen enough cws.
Personally I'm not too fond of the 13s, every recent Lebron series I've always bought the first cw but I can't see that happening with the 13s unless I get them for below $100.

WTLS back on NDC, hopefully that's a sign the corks will show back up also.
What size are you again? There's an 8 on OS Kicks for $175 shipped
@The7onius  
nerd.gif
 he needs a 5.5 in kids(GS)
roll.gif

he actually needs a 7 mens but I couldn't resist the tease

Back
Top Bottom