The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm not sure why dude even needed to vent but sales do happen on eBay even when stuff is available for cheaper elsewhere. Just like stuff sells on flight club for higher than what it could be listed on eBay.
The only way I see sales like that happening on ebay or flight club is if someone is being mislead or misinformed. Why buy a shoe from ebay when you can get it from a retailer with a return policy? so basically these sellers on ebay are hoping that some idiot doesn't do research on the shoe and just buys from them?

The only way I see sales like that happening on ebay or flight club is if someone is being mislead or misinformed. Why buy a shoe from ebay when you can get it from a retailer with a return policy? so basically these sellers on ebay are hoping that some idiot doesn't do research on the shoe and just buys from them?

just because a shoe is available in a retail store near you doesnt mean its available in a retail store near everybody else. Not everybody knows you can have a store look up that item and order it for you. Not everybody comes to NT or other sites and puts in the groundwork looking for a pair they want.

There are billions of people in the world that wear all sneakers, and yes alot of them are less insightful than others, and their first thought when they cant find something in store is to go to ebay or other resale sites

just because a shoe is available in a retail store near you doesnt mean its available in a retail store near everybody else. Not everybody knows you can have a store look up that item and order it for you. Not everybody comes to NT or other sites and puts in the groundwork looking for a pair they want.

There are billions of people in the world that wear all sneakers, and yes alot of them are less insightful than others, and their first thought when they cant find something in store is to go to ebay or other resale sites
I wasn't talking about physical stores anyway I was referring to just the online websites of footlocker, champs, eastbay, etc. It happens with many shoes. The lebron 12 flights are 128$ at eastbay or footlocker if you use a 20% off code, that's straight off their website. But theres people trying to sell them for 175$, even 225$ on ebay. I saw the same thing with the lebron 12 witness, people were trying to sell them for 200, 225$ on ebay, even though you can find full size runs of those many places for far less

Lol this is the description for a pair of lebron flights going for 228$ on ebay: "THEY WILL GO FAST AS THEY ARE PRICED TO SELL IMMEDIATELY! UNDERCUTTING ALL THE COMPETITION!GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!"

That's a seller with over 3000 feedback with that on his description. there has to be some way you can report this listing, he's literally lying to try to get people to buy his shoes for that price

THEY WILL GO FAST AS THEY ARE PRICED TO SELL IMMEDIATELY! 

UNDERCUTTING ALL THE COMPETITION!

GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!

Last edited:
Maybe people have ebay bucks to spend? IDK

But saying that the seller should be reported for higher prices? C'mon man...just keep it moving and let the seller sell. (If he can) 

ebay seller would also have to pay ebay fees and shipping fees, therefore higher than retail price

If you really are confused about eBay sellers then this world.... You don't understand it.

I've seen people purchase shoes at X price knowing the same shoe is 2 doors down for cheaper. Not everyone is a savvy shopper.

But saying that the seller should be reported for higher prices? C'mon man...just keep it moving and let the seller sell. (If he can) 
nothing wrong with higher prices alone but if you're going to have a higher price along with a message claiming that you're "undercutting all the competition" and that " they will go fast" that's pure scamming plain and simple they deserve to be imprisoned not just booted off ebay.  if the only way for someone to make a living is by ripping people off they have serious issues
If you really are confused about eBay sellers then this world.... You don't understand it.

I've seen people purchase shoes at X price knowing the same shoe is 2 doors down for cheaper. Not everyone is a savvy shopper.
I don't understand. Why would they do this? You're telling me they just enjoy wasting their money? Most retailers will ship faster than ebay, eastbay/footlocker use ups, and if you really want to waste money you can do overnight shipping.  IMO the only people that would purchase those flights off ebay would be people that weren't aware of basic sites like footlocker/eastbay, or NDC which seems very hard to believe. Keep in mind this listing is not simply listing them at a high price, it also has a ton of misleading crap in the description area which I posted earlier. 228$ for flights while claiming they are "priced to sell, going to sell out soon, undercutting all competition" is hilarious.  Normally you would think it was a ******ed person listing it, but the fact that the guy has over 3000 feedback shows it's a scammer. 

nothing wrong with higher prices alone but if you're going to have a higher price along with a message claiming that you're "undercutting all the competition" and that " they will go fast" that's pure scamming plain and simple they deserve to be imprisoned not just booted off ebay.  if the only way for someone to make a living is by ripping people off they have serious issues

I don't understand. Why would they do this? You're telling me they just enjoy wasting their money? Most retailers will ship faster than ebay, eastbay/footlocker use ups, and if you really want to waste money you can do overnight shipping.  IMO the only people that would purchase those flights off ebay would be people that weren't aware of basic sites like footlocker/eastbay, or NDC which seems very hard to believe. Keep in mind this listing is not simply listing them at a high price, it also has a ton of misleading crap in the description area which I posted earlier. 228$ for flights while claiming they are "priced to sell, going to sell out soon, undercutting all competition" is hilarious.  Normally you would think it was a ******ed person listing it, but the fact that the guy has over 3000 feedback shows it's a scammer. 
It's called salesmanship and capitalism papi.  

Some of the people claiming to have bought from these ebay sellers are phoney also, just like a street vendor having his friends pretend to buy his merchandise to entice other customers to do so.

he forgets that not all sellers on ebay are retailers or dudes with Nike accounts... they're regular dudes that might've bought them high (personal pair) and are stuck with them

like someone said before, not everyone is savvy... Footlocker employees always try to G me with the "limited/these are selling fast" talk, but I laugh and dip because i'm an NT'er 
laugh.gif

It's called salesmanship and capitalism papi.  
you have no idea what capitalism or "salesmanship" is if you think scamming is the same as those things. 

Lying and telling someone that something is rarer than it actually is , is called fraud, not capitalism. 

The guy is selling the flights for 228 $ while claiming he is "undercutting all the competition". He is well aware that footlocker and nike sells them for far cheaper. 
Some of the people claiming to have bought from these ebay sellers are phoney also, just like a street vendor having his friends pretend to buy his merchandise to entice other customers to do so.
Great point I didn't think of that. Sounds like some people on this thread are trying to do that. 

he forgets that not all sellers on ebay are retailers or dudes with Nike accounts... they're regular dudes that might've bought them high (personal pair) and are stuck with them

like someone said before, not everyone is savvy... Footlocker employees always try to G me with the "limited/these are selling fast" talk, but I laugh and dip because i'm an NT'er 
laugh.gif
If a footlocker employee was telling you that their price is "undercutting all the competition" and that "they are priced to sell" while finish line across the mall had the same shoes for 30% less, that would be a scam assuming the footlocker employee was aware of finish lines prices and stock levels for the shoe.

I got the lebron 12 witness for 110$ on ebay and the trillion dollar mans for like 105$, the guy selling them to me still made a profit. The way this guy has his flights priced makes it seem like he thinks they are some jordan retros that are sold out everywhere. that's how hes trying to present the shoe. they're still at NDC for 200 I can't imagine why anyone would buy from ebay for 228. having the shoes listed up there and hoping some misinformed person buys them is different than trying to convince people that they're getting a good deal 

So.....dude is mad that someone charges what they want for something they are selling....lol....a fool and his money shall soon part, plain and simple.

.... Where do there people come from. I guess everyone who really doesn't care what independent sellers on eBay price their shoes at should go to prison lol

Lmao.....the dude that was about the ebay prices keeps pming me trying to make his point.....he really believes that some crime is being committed.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody is interested the Nike Factory Store in Milpitas Great Mall ,CA has Lebron 12 Corks for about $155 ranging in sizes 8-13. I got the last sz11. They are listed as $180 with 20% off.

Last edited:
Elites have never been a preview of the next model........
11 elites to 12: Hex pattern on the outsole

12 elite to 13: asymmetrical lacing system

It may not be a complete preview, but Nike gives you hints on what will be on the next model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom