The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Ohio state hoops got some nice shoes... those lows at the top
nerd.gif
i need all the soldiers in the middle in size 14, please and thank you

Just saw size 14 LeBron 12 All Stars for $89 at Aurora Farma Nike outlet in Ohio. Almost pulled the trigger but I'm at my pair limit for the 12

Corks looking good. I do agree with dude who mentioned the soles could be a different color though.

I wish they had those at the Nike Outlets here in California for those ASGs! I've been wanting those for sometime but they are either ridiculously priced or not available in my size. Those things are clean

Do NSWs fit TTS for the most part?  Last min xmas shopping for denims and wondering if I can half size up to save $40.

Last edited:
View media item 1833895
My 12 collection. LOVE the 12! I had been meaning to go through my 12s and take a pic and jordanjames23 jordanjames23 pic inspired me to do so! Never copped so many pairs of one model but I just couldn't help myself with these.

Edit: every time I post a pic it shows up small and to the left side. Can someone show me how to enlarge it?

If you're using Mobile I think that's just how it is. On desktop it should load correctly.

It might be because you're posting from a cell phone, I could be wrong though. It happens to me as well. I just click on the photo to enlarge it. For the people who have several 12's which are a couple of your favorites? Repped for the 12 collection pics :pimp:

Appreciate it fellas. That's gotta be it cause I almost exclusively post from my phone. promac promac lino32 lino32

As far as my favorite 12s if forced to choose 3 I would probably go with the all stars the red elites and the corks.

Back
Top Bottom