The Official Nike Shox VC V post

here are the PE's VC was wearing tonight. On another note, how did they lose the Raptors. :x
sick.gif

r3498767663.jpg

My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

I like all the VC V's especially the black/white/red colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Wht/Caro copped on when they go on sale...
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Very lovely, especially the White/Carolina Blues, All-Stars, and even the Nets colourway (to a certain degree).

Im hearing word that a yet to be seen colorway will be released sometime in the spring/summer
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

fiiiiiiiiiinally...WHY ISNT THIS STICKIED???...They realease in about a month and this cant get sticky? VC IV was stickied....and stayed up for a LOOOONG LONG time.
Anyways, all colorwways r hot...black and columbia ones stand out most. All-star is quite clean (& copable) too, but more could've been done to make it "stand out" from the other colorways IMO. the white/navy/red is the worst, but its not sayin much cuz its still cool too.
but that black is just...damn... along w/ this pic here....
flight_wallpaper_4_1024.jpg

...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...

I notice a difference between the first and second picture. One has a white shox plate under the shox columns while the other has a black one. Can any1 explain this to me? Thanks~~

i'm feeling the black/red/white ones.
s 2 PS2. Star Wars Battlefront 2[/url]
o21@yahoo.com"] pretendo21@yahoo.com[/email]​

I have a quick ? do these have the zoom air in the forefoot again cause i never liked the VC line until last year when i copped a pair of the VC 4 which have been the best bball shoes i have bought in a long time so i'm anxious to get these too if they have that zoom air
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !!!!!

Why can't the VC line get a sticky when the LeBron & Kobe lines already have a sticky ?

fc15

^ That's your opinion....

i think the Vs are fire, along with other people too! BUT THAT'S our opinion as well.

But I really believe if VC can stay healthy, nike will continue to make his shoe.

I see quite a few people wearing VC IV's...
also, seems like a lot of ppl don't even know what they're wearing anywas... most of hte ppl I talked to had no idea they were wearing Vince carter's sig shoe,
as long as it looks decent and performs well they will sell

this deserves a sticky!!! I am a big fan of VC's they are really comfortable
Shoes are addicting

Fall 7 Times Get Up 8

DMB3-Right on...I posted a pic of him wearing those when these pics were first shown, and Im guessing that is def where the inspiration came from...Since Carter wore Nikes in college, they wanted to take that shoe since it def had new design posibilities...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

^^^ I am pretty sure VC V do have zoom air in the forefoot.....

VC IV was actually the weakest of all first four VC's. But I guess the general public like it more because it looks more generic and fits more like a "normal" basketball shoes. There was no doubt that the IV are light, comfortable and a solid overall performer on the court but the I, II and III are the best performance shoes in their respective release years and some of the very best NIKE has ever put out.

That being said I think the V will fit more or less like the IV. I might get the Navy-white colorway VC was wearing in that poster.

Back
Top Bottom