The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got a question for a problem I'm having. On the pair of insoles that has the normal tongue (Play fast, I believe), I have a huge bubble on the insole. It's to the point where it raises my foot up in the shoe and I can barely wear them. Should I try to pop it with a needle or what? I don't wanna send them back because I know I won't get them replaced. Any ideas? The bubble is right above where the arch of the foot is.
Wow, that's really pathetic from a QC point of view and especially for such an expensive sneaker.

Is this something you can detect without trying the Play Fast insole on inside the shoe? Like for instance by just taking the Play Fast inserts out of their holder will I be able to feel this air pocket by hand?

I am definitely looking out for this on my Cheetahs when I cop.

Nice on feet of the Sharks but I'm prob in the minority that's gonna pass. The water effect and treasure/university blue are cool but I don't like the white midsole(I know it resemble shark teeth) against the upper. I like it more on a Duke though because of the darker upper. Good luck to those that will cop. SMH if they will be limited.

Got a question for a problem I'm having. On the pair of insoles that has the normal tongue (Play fast, I believe), I have a huge bubble on the insole. It's to the point where it raises my foot up in the shoe and I can barely wear them. Should I try to pop it with a needle or what? I don't wanna send them back because I know I won't get them replaced. Any ideas? The bubble is right above where the arch of the foot is.
I had the same problem with the play strong insole. I just peeled the top part of the insole just a bit and pushed all the air out. I was a little worried on doing that but it still had enough stickiness to stay in place afterwards. I have no problems now. 

Seeing all of the complaints here about the bubble things in the insole makes me think that Im one of the few lucky ones who receive a "no bubble" insole.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcd..._1307450_849937450_n.jpg

Not bad. I HATE red and yellow colorways but the green helps

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Seeing all of the complaints here about the bubble things in the insole makes me think that Im one of the few lucky ones who receive a "no bubble" insole.

Seriously...

But then again, negative comments usually outweigh positive feedback...

I been wearing mine casually non stop, and they feel comfortable. No complaints.

Im still wondering if there is gonna be a MLK....

I seen the sneak peak...but I would of thought we would see pics by now...

QUICK ?

THE PAIRS THAT ARE $140, DO THEY HAVE BOTH INSERTS OR JUST THE ATTACK FAST?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

pairs that are 140 only have the low top insole in them (attack fast) but they are still interchangeable. if you have another pair of kobes with the other insole you can put it in or buy an insole separately from ndc for 60.

btw those yotd look really nice. that red :smokin

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Seriously...

But then again, negative comments usually outweigh positive feedback...

I been wearing mine casually non stop, and they feel comfortable. No complaints.
Same here, I've been wearing them with the other insoles and have no complaints at all (other than the bubble problem).  Very comfortable 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Wow, that's really pathetic from a QC point of view and especially for such an expensive sneaker.

Is this something you can detect without trying the Play Fast insole on inside the shoe? Like for instance by just taking the Play Fast inserts out of their holder will I be able to feel this air pocket by hand?

I am definitely looking out for this on my Cheetahs when I cop.

Yeah I can definitely feel it by hand. It kinda passes the eye though but once I tried them on there was no doubt.  It is only on the left one for me, I dno how other peoples were, but luckily it was only one.

Still don't have any regrets though, one little flaw doesn't bother me since its fixable.  Better than a bunch of glue stains like JB shoes 
laugh.gif

Heres a pic I tried to snap, as you can see it is elevated when it is supposed to be flat

they ruined a perfect xmas pair... these just don't look right, need a red sole/blue laces.
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-nerf_04.jpg

No I hope that nerf cw doesn't become a trend like the south beach cw

Anyways is it just me or do you guys feel like the Kobe 7 isn't getting to pumped out this year. It felt like the 6 had a different color way releasing every other week.

Really aiming for yotd and those black greys and I'll be pretty much done. Won't use these on the court after my first game in te cheetas. Durability seems like a big issue.

smh, see nike, this is what happens when you do too much to a shoe.

just put the damn cushioning into the actual midsole next time and throw in a regular pair of insoles. this has worked for many years. 
don't change what isn't broke.

Around this time? I think the 7's are on track.

Should be alot more around All star week, which there is.

Yeah like I felt like the 6 had one exclusive color way after another. Maybe the shortened season. Maybe it's just me.

Lockdown- I see you or your cheetas singed. Headed to a game hope by some grace of god I meet kobe myself.

lol at the fruity colored kobe stepping on the 11 concords. now someone wear their 96 and have it step on both the others shoes.

make these shoe nerds really uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom