The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan NT CHI soldout of the cloaks, i thought it woulve been over shadow with all the madness going on this month, SMH
oooo well on to the sharks for me

So far this week...

1. Nike mistakenly puts up the LBJ and KD ASGs up a week early.
2. Has to "reboot" the servers due to high traffic due to the Cement IV release.
3. Cancelling orders because they "oversold" pairs Friday night.

I'm sure the mayhem will be continued this week for the Galaxy pack...

C'mon Nike...you raise prices and this is what we get??? SMH.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

So far this week...

2. Has to "reboot" the servers due to high traffic due to the Cement IV release.

Nike will loose customers after Friday night's fiasco. Maybe not many but some. How can you not be prepared for 2 high profile releases like these? This is their business!!! And they failed! Most people are more bitter by the experience than not actually getting a pair. And now cancellations. For charging these (lets be honest) outrageous prices for sneakers you would think at least the transaction to separate you from your money would be smooth. 

Originally Posted by Jamtia

Got a chance to get the all star kobes for $250 before they release. Worth it or no?

$110 over retail 
sick.gif

im also growing tired of the ndc canceled orders.
happened to me on the red foams and the early all star release.

im fairly confident these will ship tho.

im sorry to hear that some orders are being canceled.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

So far this week...

For real.  Only thing is people won't care.  The hype train rolls along and it continues to pick up passengers.  Nike is a well oiled machine and even problems like this one won't hurt them.  It's sad indeed.

Originally Posted by casper90403

^damn man, thats terrible. They give you anything? Someone in the AJ IV thread said his got cancellled and he received a $50 gift card. Not that you'd be happy with that $50, but its something.

Those who receive cancellations should have priority to get the ASG!

i got a $50 gift card and free shipping code
mad.gif
 i could have walked into NTLA saturday for the easy cop i stayed in thinking i was good now i gotta pay $230 for a pair
no way this site survives the ASG 

Man those cloaks are beautiful. Is there any chance there will be a re-stock somewhere? Any spots in the bay area still have them???

Tried to get the cloaks wasn't successful. HOH at KOP still had a 7.5 if anybody wanted that size.

I've had an Eastbay gift card forever now and can't use it because either the site crashes on every release or there is nothing worth grabbing. (I know the cloaks weren't on Eastbay
laugh.gif
)

Niketown miami gave out wristbands today for
Lebrons and Kobes they had about 4 per size... Not as limited as other pairs that have been released... Kobe vi 3d were like 1or 2 per size

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^damn man, thats terrible. They give you anything? Someone in the AJ IV thread said his got cancellled and he received a $50 gift card. Not that you'd be happy with that $50, but its something.

mad.gif
 i could have walked into NTLA saturday for the easy cop i stayed in thinking i was good now i gotta pay $230 for a pair
could have walked into NTLA for the easy cop? I hope you registered, if not, nothing was easy there.. They sold out. I was there and people who waited till 1p (the deadline they set for pre-register folks to pick them up) were extremely disappointed. I think one pair was left unclaimed and quickly scooped up at 1;01pm.

mad.gif
could have walked into NTLA for the easy cop? I hope you registered, if not, nothing was easy there.. They sold out. I was there and people who waited till 1p (the deadline they set for pre-register folks to pick them up) were extremely disappointed. I think one pair was left unclaimed and quickly scooped up at 1;01pm.

I like the standard raffle they did at Nike Santa Monica...pretty easy, get there between 7 and 7:30 and get your wristband.  When your number is called, go get your shoes.  No camping for 5+ hours or people cutting in line.

realtalk I feel like sites, especially NDC haven't really crashed like this since the concord release

did the Concords bring that much larger of an audience for sneakers in general???

Originally Posted by nimhet

mad.gif

I like the standard raffle they did at Nike Santa Monica...pretty easy, get there between 7 and 7:30 and get your wristband.  When your number is called, go get your shoes.  No camping for 5+ hours or people cutting in line.

i preferred NTLA's new registration policy. signed up on Tuesday at 2p, picked my shoes up at 10am. I dont like raffles. I dont win that kind of cr@p.

how many heads were at NTSM? i live 2 minutes from their but i dont ever bother with them

^^^^^^ cosign hate raffles never win, and when i do my size is always out always happens to me @ the vault

Originally Posted by oathlok

^^^^^^ cosign hate raffles never win, and when i do my size is always out always happens to me @ the vault

how was the vault yesterday? minimal pairs?

Originally Posted by Freeze

i cant even complain about the reseller i dealt will. dude has been top notch so far. decent price. and shipped already, priority.

edit. 

just went on and said eff it and copped the presale for those bb's.  i gotta try and lessen the blow for next weekend.  if i can op these now. and possibly the lbj's, then i can put all my efforts into the foams.  and i can consider this week as a success, with stress lol.

From where?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

realtalk I feel like sites, especially NDC haven't really crashed like this since the concord release

did the Concords bring that much larger of an audience for sneakers in general???

I think it did because it seems like everybody is camping for every release and its tax season also!

Finally got my AS on Friday! Love living in Korea. Cloaks are on their way today also

Sorry about picture quality Used my Iphone,

the uppers are almost identical on some pairs but the Lining is different (got a pair for me and my friend out here). They look so much better in person than what the pictures gave them credit for.. Just like the Sharks. I'm happy with this Cloaks, and Sharks all in 1 month for me. Money well spent.

Back
Top Bottom