The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Do these fit true to size ?
Eastbay says the length and width are true to size so going a .5 size up might not be necessary if you have wide feet

I went true to size with the cloaks I just got. They're def a bit narrow out of the box and need to be broken in with some wears, but it's not anything really that new to me cuz I had to break in the IVs, and Vs to a lesser extent. The length is pretty much perfect for me going true to size though.

It's about to be a warzone online in about one hour. Get every man, woman, and child an iPhone, iPad, Android, laptop, PC and stalk Nike's Twitter and stare endlessly on the timers at Eastbay.

022420121831.jpg

released a few hours ago here in the phils...line started as early as 5am on some stores till opening of 10am and some 12nn. kd4s and zkvii were done in a few minutes. lebron 9 almost had a full size run when i left.

Originally Posted by teemaku

Eastbay says the length and width are true to size so going a .5 size up might not be necessary
ok thanks

np. what size are you bro?
8.5 but i have wide feet so i had to size up for the kobe 6's because they feel tight

Thats why i was wondering if these were the same

ok thanks

np. what size are you bro?
8.5 but i have wide feet so i had to size up for the kobe 6's because they feel tight

Thats why i was wondering if these were the same

I see....so what do you wear for Kobe VI's? 9 or 9.5?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

HAHAHA... I won't take anymore/post pictures of the Cloaks for awhile then... Thanks guys...

Or the sharks or the bhm or the on and on and on....seriously man, insane pics. You should do photos for nike, you'll sell them some more shoes!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

All is quiet on this board until the lurkers come out with their "easy cop" comments.

we are in the eye of the hurricane right now, nice and calm. for now

Back
Top Bottom