The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

So got this years all stars, but striked out on the brons
frown.gif
Feeling sad. Should I splurge by getting some Kobe 7 Cheetah's for 200? is that a good price for them?

it was 12:01 n i was on confirm page....wasnt gonna do it.....then i did it.....

first pair of kobes.. im a jordan/posite head for life.......

could i have made best decision ever? or just sit on them for value?

(i have collected shoes for over 15 years and they are my incaseshiznit happens fund....the shiznit being if the Jaguars make the superbowl..selling my collection or some to go to it).

i have terrible luck online. i don't see how there already sold out of my size when your at the checkout page before 1201....

debating or not on going to dallas north park around 330 . Im getting to old for this CRAP

got my cloaks off ndc and with the help of my boy i have 3 pairs now 
devil.gif
this colorway is DOPE

00309zoomkobe7022412.jpg

00310zoomkobe7022412.jpg

you're welcome.

but seriously speaking, nike needs to get their crap together for these kinds of releases. i had to stay up nearly 4 hours for this damn shoe!
30t6p3b.gif

managed to snag a pair of ASG from ndc but my friends had no luck. site kept clearing their carts or timing them out when they choose their method of payment
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

it was 12:01 n i was on confirm page....wasnt gonna do it.....then i did it.....

first pair of kobes.. im a jordan/posite head for life.......

could i have made best decision ever? or just sit on them for value?

(i have collected shoes for over 15 years and they are my incaseshiznit happens fund....the shiznit being if the Jaguars make the superbowl..selling my collection or some to go to it).

Shoes are a awful investment. Spending $140 to make a $50 profit two years from now or more is just not smart.

Just heard that HOH in PG will not be selling any of the All Star shoes due to security and safety reasons. Is it true?

it aint for profit. its for the love of the shoes,

but if so ever my team made the superbowl, they are a sellable asset that could net me the RI-GOD-DANG-FRICKIN-DICKULOUS price of ONE superbowl ticket. not just one shoe.

and these are selling for 230 already.

hell i even have the all black lebron II bday editions only 500 made. and tons of others. i wouldnt have to sell the whole collection but i'd still be sad as hell.

worst sales i ever made....white/black/red flightposite 1 sz14 to NTer back in 02, and my 2001 black red xi to fellow NTer. good prices for both....but dumb in retrospect

and im from DMV and im so glad i aint gotta try n get these out in the real world.

there aint even any real good places in DMV anyways. we dont got any good nikestores or anything. real shame

and im from DMV and im so glad i aint gotta try n get these out in the real world.

there aint even any real good places in DMV anyways. we dont got any good nikestores or anything. real shame

You ain't said nothing but the truth.

Got the Kobes since I couldn't get the Lebrons. Kobes look a lot better in person though. Pleased with my purchase
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

got my cloaks off ndc and with the help of my boy i have 3 pairs now 
devil.gif
this colorway is DOPE

00310zoomkobe7022412.jpg

you're welcome.

but seriously speaking, nike needs to get their crap together for these kinds of releases. i had to stay up nearly 4 hours for this damn shoe!
30t6p3b.gif

managed to snag a pair of ASG from ndc but my friends had no luck. site kept clearing their carts or timing them out when they choose their method of payment
30t6p3b.gif

Nice pic!  Great pick ups....

it aint for profit. its for the love of the shoes,

but if so ever my team made the superbowl, they are a sellable asset that could net me the RI-GOD-DANG-FRICKIN-DICKULOUS price of ONE superbowl ticket. not just one shoe.

and these are selling for 230 already.

hell i even have the all black lebron II bday editions only 500 made. and tons of others. i wouldnt have to sell the whole collection but i'd still be sad as hell.

worst sales i ever made....white/black/red flightposite 1 sz14 to NTer back in 02, and my 2001 black red xi to fellow NTer. good prices for both....but dumb in retrospect
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

not trying to be a jerk...but you should of done your homework last years limited releases have dropped crazy in value aka oc 6 east la 6 so on and so on 

only kobes ive seen hold there value and increase are probably last years grinches correct me if im wrong but kobes dont hold there value to great man 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Got the Kobes since I couldn't get the Lebrons. Kobes look a lot better in person though. Pleased with my purchase
happy.gif

Very nice pickup. Wanted a sz. 12, but ended up with a 10.
Nonetheless, one of the best ASG sneakers this year.

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

happy.gif

Very nice pickup. Wanted a sz. 12, but ended up with a 10.
Nonetheless, one of the best ASG sneakers this year.

same here but ended up with an 11 I hope these run big, as in tim boot big 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was one of the lucky people to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I got my ticket for the Kobes in my size.
pimp.gif

We gotta go back in the morning. I'm glad I don't have to camp out all night.

Back
Top Bottom