The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by gzagenius

kobelol.gif
laugh.gif

someone's gonna accidentally poke d wade in the eyes, and he won't be able to finish the entire season....ok maybe i'm going to far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by jst628

those jellyfish 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can see the name being the jellyfish cause they remind me of the inks... jellyfish - ink... get it?
Jellyfish dont ink. 
laugh.gif
But octopi do. And they also change colors. They should have changed the name to "Octopus."

Here is my small kobe collection! I wish i had the grinches and cloaks.... and i would be set for life! haha

Hooped in the Play Strong Systems tonight......crazy slippage and the traction was so disappointing.....anyone else have or have had these issues? Do i need to round up as many VIs I can and continue in those?

in this video you could see kobe wearing the Wolf Greys

looks nice with the matching gym suit

Just picked up the ASG's on ebay for WAYYYY more than I ever thought I'd pay
frown.gif

Something tells me I wont worry about it too much when they come in though
laugh.gif

what is the official colorway of the poison dart frogs? ive seen the laker cw and the mint green and black

is it just me or is the laces on the All-Stars thicker than the rest of the other kobe colorways? weird...maybe because it comes with the glow in the dark tip?

Originally Posted by onlitwo

is it just me or is the laces on the All-Stars thicker than the rest of the other kobe colorways? weird...maybe because it comes with the glow in the dark tip?

Well, the laces on the all stars are actually flat laces. They are wider because of that.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man those kobes are beat lol

haha yea , i dont know what i was thinking when i decided to hoop outdoors with my chaos! :-\ but i try to use all my kobes for balling
smile.gif

patiently waiting for the day nike stops messing around by using concord on kobes.... bring back the purple

i want MORE pics of the YOTD, those duke looking nice but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that neon green pair looks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Neon green and YOTD, then a pair of Elites then I can say I'm done with this line. Contemplating getting 2 pairs of Neon Greens, one as a beater, one to stock. I'm a sucker for that color combo

I want the Elites!!! The cw is sick. I wonder if the "full-length Zoom" changes any of the uncomfortableness while playing in them..

Does anyone know if this comes with the play strong soles too?

Wow. Cloak prices are going up and up. I thought they'd drop as the weeks went by. I thought I over paid for mine on the reseller market, but now def glad I got em when I did. Best VII CW.

lol why would they label full length zoom on the midsole like that on the elites? how stupid...

Originally Posted by McFloyd

Excuse the quality of the picture, I literally slept when this auction ended. No reserve and Im still slapping myself for not listening to Ebay update from phone......

You didn't miss anything. I'm sure dude took an offer and ended the auction early. I do this all the time with sellers and it works out for both parties. 

Back
Top Bottom