The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Nice pic of the Dukes thapointguy! I'm liking it more than the sharks even though I want both. Need to see them in person before I cop. Never had a pair of Kobes in blue yet.

love the picture of the dukes
pimp.gif

can we get more lol ill be sure to check them out tomorrown before work

Thanks dream5hift. Sharks looked okay in pics but my feelings didn't change when I saw them in person. Same for the Dukes but they definitely changed my mind when I saw them in person. You have a tough choice on your hands if you want both.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Don't sleep on the DUKE. I put them behind the Cloaks. The blue underlay is really nice behind the shiny black lines. I love the rich dark blue over the light blue of the Sharks by a mile.

6960169537_7e9556bcc7_z.jpg
that underlying blue is
pimp.gif

and sneakermane when u start getting down with kobes? my man had a pair of cheetahs for the low before he sent them back to eastbay. wish i knew u needed them joints
tired.gif

BigJ.....Bro, I've BEEN wanted Cheetahs. I just HATE paying resell prices for sneakers. And I was pissed cause DTLR had them but they got their shipment late. Dropped the damn things a day after I was up there copping my Xmas Brons. I seen that size 15 on the shelf later in the week & was heated.
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Guess I'll have to succumb & hook up a reseller.

Just chatted with NDC rep and they don't have any info on the ROTD release...are you guys sure they're even releasing in the US? Those are the last 7s I'm getting.

just copped cloaks for 225 shipped....kills me to spend that much but I had no choice prices are climbing on them

I'm debating whether I want to buy a pair of Cloak's or Cheetah's next, but it's hard to choose 
ohwell.gif

I feel like the Cloak's are harder to find in my size but I still really want the Cheetah's too.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I'm debating whether I want to buy a pair of Cloak's or Cheetah's next, but it's hard to choose 
ohwell.gif

I feel like the Cloak's are harder to find in my size but I still really want the Cheetah's too.
go with the cloaks. i have two pairs of the cheetahs but i love my single pair of cloaks more.

The black mask was not a good look. Glad he changed it back. He needs to retire the del sol/tour yellow.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

just copped cloaks for 225 shipped....kills me to spend that much but I had no choice prices are climbing on them

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

where brah???
I scooped on Ebay ...emailed seller lowball of 200 shipped he wrote back 225 shipped ! SOLD ! He was asking like 240 shipped

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The Footlocker bday coupon expires tomorrow so try if it works on the Dukes.
The April coupon has already been posted in the coupon thread
pimp.gif

alright go get them in April then lol. I won't be using the the coupon on the Wolves. Should've had an orange mesh underlay on them to make it pop more.
so can you just keep using it over and over every month?  I've used 3 in the last year but they have been spread out by a couple of months. I guess their system doesn't keep track of the usage.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The April coupon has already been posted in the coupon thread
pimp.gif

alright go get them in April then lol. I won't be using the the coupon on the Wolves. Should've had an orange mesh underlay on them to make it pop more.
so can you just keep using it over and over every month?  I've used 3 in the last year but they have been spread out by a couple of months. I guess their system doesn't keep track of the usage.

I used the coupon back to back days with a new printout. They keep the coupon upon purchase. You can use it as many times as you want as long as its not expired and a new printout.

The on feet pic of the Dukes are sexy, but still not the same as Sharks imo...
As far as a DK pair I think they would look nice on here.. a bane mask one would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom