The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

If anyone is still looking for Christmas/Cheetah/Leopard Kobe VIIs I was successful in doing a "send-sale" yesterday for a size 12.
With military discount it came out to $158.16 shipped to my house!  Not bad.

Try your luck at your local Footlocker and Champs, you never know.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

If anyone is still looking for Christmas/Cheetah/Leopard Kobe VIIs I was successful in doing a "send-sale" yesterday for a size 12.
With military discount it came out to $158.16 shipped to my house!  Not bad.

Try your luck at your local Footlocker and Champs, you never know.

Send sale? Is that Like stock locating?

Yes, stock locating is part of it, but send-sale you purchase at your local FTL/Champs and the store with stock sends your shoes to your house.
Stock locating (in the more common Nike outlet related use of the term) means you have to call the store with stock and give that store your payment/shipping.

Vault backpack looks like you would be wearing a cardboard box on your back. Just because it has the Kobe logo does not make it a great item ... IMO.

Yes, stock locating is part of it, but send-sale you purchase at your local FTL/Champs and the store with stock sends your shoes to your house.
Stock locating (in the more common Nike outlet related use of the term) means you have to call the store with stock and give that store your payment/shipping.

This is what FTL corp. refers to as stock location. They have no send sale procedure, unless you are just getting them mixed up but the company itself has no actual; language for anything except RTV, Inter Store Transfers, and Stock locates. just to clarify.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

Here's a pic for you. sorry for the late response. 
6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg
this isnt up on NDC anymore?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

This is what FTL corp. refers to as stock location. They have no send sale procedure, unless you are just getting them mixed up but the company itself has no actual; language for anything except RTV, Inter Store Transfers, and Stock locates. just to clarify.
Thank you for the clarification and I apologize for causing confusing with incorrect information, however I have used the term "send-sale" with several FTL managers/employees with success.  Stock locate it is.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Thank you for the clarification and I apologize for causing confusing with incorrect information, however I have used the term "send-sale" with several FTL managers/employees with success.  Stock locate it is.

All good, I worked for 6 years in the company and I had never heard it put that way, I am a pretty intelligent individual I think so it didn't throw me too much but some might not be so quick to figure it out when as a consumer they get crammed with the stock locate jargon.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Vault backpack looks like you would be wearing a cardboard box on your back. Just because it has the Kobe logo does not make it a great item ... IMO.

I respect your opinion, but Kobes logo is not the main reason I like it. Of course that's a bonus being that he's my favorite player, but the backpack is very unique IMO. I've never seen anything like it. The shoe compartment, hardshell, and the details are all nice. I don't like the price but its still nice.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

Here's a pic for you. sorry for the late response. 
6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg
this isnt up on NDC anymore?
frown.gif

I just saw that jacket on Nikestore.com a few minutes ago, available in all sizes. They have some new colors since I last checked. I need the del sol/concord and the black/del sol jackets,
pimp.gif
! Looks like they just added a white/royal one too.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-437480/pgid-431502

The Vault special release of the YOTD VII of 24 pairs will be Jan 22nd(home game vs Indiana), day before CNY, 24 pairs will be sold first come first serve but the catch is you have to be born YOTD no exceptions......Book it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The Vault special release of the YOTD VII of 24 pairs will be Jan 22nd(home game vs Indiana), day before CNY, 24 pairs will be sold first come first serve but the catch is you have to be born YOTD no exceptions......Book it!
laugh.gif

Oh $++#, my girlfriend is a dragon!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

Almost got me with that one, but that would've made some people mad.

that's kinda cool, I guess,,......but nobody offered a year of the rabbit offer like that.....wth?

From @nikestore on Twitter

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

Yeah and we won't be releasing any Lebron china's eitherWhat a bunch of double talk... I don't believe any of their tweets

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

31 minutes ago

Yeah and we won't be releasing any Lebron china's eitherWhat a bunch of double talk... I don't believe any of their tweets

can some one give me directions on how to pop the air bubble in the forefoot of the soles?
Would poking a thread needle work or how should i get rid of it?

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

can some one give me directions on how to pop the air bubble in the forefoot of the soles?

Lift the insole from the midsole, it should peel right off

Originally Posted by Legend108

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Lift the insole from the midsole, it should peel right off
if i lift it would it stick right back on? does the air bubble go away when i lift it towards the bubble. why my pair
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom