The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

sup guys! kobe VII newb here
smile.gif

i wore a 9.5 in the V's which were a tiny bit loose so i went with same size on the VII: cloak & asg's since i heard they ran a bit narrow.
i think someone mentioned it too but the asg's are too tight in the toe area & the cloaks felt a tiny bit looser but still really narrow.
was hoping to unDS the pairs but way too uncomfortable
frown.gif

Originally Posted by anumeric

sup guys! kobe VII newb here
smile.gif

i wore a 9.5 in the V's which were a tiny bit loose so i went with same size on the VII: cloak & asg's since i heard they ran a bit narrow.
i think someone mentioned it too but the asg's are too tight in the toe area & the cloaks felt a tiny bit looser but still really narrow.
was hoping to unDS the pairs but way too uncomfortable
frown.gif
You will have to get used to it and try to break them in.
Because they do break in by a little. They should feel
better with use.
frown.gif
it's sad to say that for a $180/$140
shoe.

Those "Elite's" are calling me. Besides the KB and LBJ, I wonder what other signature will be in the "Elite" series. Maybe a KD perhaps...?

Does the elites really have prints on the inside, showing "full length zoom".
the zoom is in the insole right?

Elites...pass
PDFs...pass
Dragons...pass

Sad to say the VII hasn't had too many colors that I had to have.

Originally Posted by Mikesison11

Never thought about this but the elites might have full length zoom in the midsole and the regular zoom setup that comes with the play fast insole. Sort of like a double stacked zoom air setup. That would be straight piff. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Never thought about this but the elites might have full length zoom in the midsole and the regular zoom setup that comes with the play fast insole. Sort of like a double stacked zoom air setup. That would be straight piff. 

I'm down with double stacked zoom air...my all time favorites for ball, the AJ XIX's had it & nothing ever matched the comfort. Man I'm all nostalgic now, I think I'll pull them out for my league game this weekend & rest my zk6's, lol.Pass on the first 2 colorways of the PDF's...Maybe on the YOTD's...& those Cheetah's are interesting. Wolf next week, must buy for me.-Pete

Elites at $140 would be automatic for me...$200 price tag = pass...

y'all saying you hate the PDF's, wait till they have the limited tag on them, then you will all be going crazy.

black elites > white elites

I wish the ankle lining was black, but the home elite are still clean as a mug, but still, Away > Home

I like white shoes but these look like clouds and really easy to dirty.... Its like Chris rock said someone better not step on my pumas (kobes)

am I the only one who thinks the clear sole part isn't that great

Hoping those black elites hit swoosh. Not much of a Dan of the white one. IMO the inside lining around the ankle should've been black.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

wow, dual cushioning. if thats the case, then the Elites have thicker midsole than the ordinary VIIs, that means the removable midsole is thinner, and if its still the same, the fit will be tighter.

PDF are dope. I hope they don't have a limited tag on them. Wolfs are on deck. 

Back
Top Bottom