The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by jordan r

we need a "MAMBA" release.

enough with the cheetahs and PDFs.

The "skin" upper of the VII is Mamba'd.

i meant a "MAMBA" symbol on the back of the heel!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Home Elites... See what I mean.. The Kobe 7 Cant stay away from Black somewhere in the colorway..

The black on these should've been a light grey or gold instead...

Does anyone rock there KB 7s with Polos and jeans?  Does it look alright, or are they strictly a balling shoe?

Not man, not really......  I see everyone wearing them with basketball shorts......  Im getting the Galaxies tomorrow, and usually wear Polos and jeans, but Im still iffy on how they would look.

Good lord please stop making 20+ color ways of the same shoe obviously you are not getting it right when you have to keep making new ++$*!+ color ways and themes that are just stupid. Maybe they should do a Werwolf Kobe and put actual wolf hair on them now thats original and different come the F on Nike Really!!! Stop this $*@+ before you ruin another good shoe like you did with the Kobe VI.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Anybody have any luck locating that Cloaks shirt posted? Tried, no luck though.. shirt is sick.

That shirt is only available at Nike Vault via customization.

Cloaks are saving the Kobe 7s....YOTD will be copped though. Everything else has been mediocre at best, Cheetahs were ok but not the greatest either, hopefully they come out with better colorways and creative ideas otherwise a bunch of these Kobe 7s will sit on shelves and eventually at outlets.

Originally Posted by gameupz

Cloaks are saving the Kobe 7s....YOTD will be copped though. Everything else has been mediocre at best, Cheetahs were ok but not the greatest either, hopefully they come out with better colorways and creative ideas otherwise a bunch of these Kobe 7s will sit on shelves and eventually at outlets.

Yeah, the YOTD are dope... To me, I think they are a must cop over the Playoff 12s.....

Originally Posted by jordan r

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Anybody have any luck locating that Cloaks shirt posted? Tried, no luck though.. shirt is sick.

That shirt is only available at Nike Vault via customization.
In store or is there a way to do so online? Appreciate the help in advance bro.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by DAR228

Another Colorway of the PDF's.
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-poison-dart-frog-black-red-blue-2.jpg
please tell me these are fake... i was anticipating this colorway all year and this is what they give us? damn, nike better hire me for graphics out of college, cause the 7's so far are not good at all. 
grin.gif

huh? what garbage.  here I was thinking this would be a top cw...execute the aces better please..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

So is the YOTD a limited release? And if so is it an HOH exclusive?

Not sure what's the deal with the release... Called the two HoH in my area and they both had no idea if they will be receiving them or not.... This is no bueno

Back
Top Bottom