The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

The new Gs mint pics look nice, they should incorporate the black swoosh into the mens pair ,looks much better.
passed on the cloaks, like an idiot, so the mints are looking like the only 7 for me.

Originally Posted by torres

confirmed with NDC, and YOTD won't be released....on the other hand, some of my friends told me YOTD are already on the discounted sales rack in some asian countries, and nobody wants these there.

I'm just confused with Nike's strategy, why do you release these exclusive cw in some places that won't sell instead of here with the high demands...smdh
very true. i was in shanghai in late january, and they released there. they were sitting along with yotd china durants, lebrons, and jordan 2012's (is that what they're called?).
i didn't buy any of them, regret that i didn't get the KD's now.

Yea just spoke to the guy at Florida mall hoh he says they aren't gettin the yotds. And he also said the aces look pretty damn good in person. Wolfs he said only sold a few pairs today.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by jordan r

I know!
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Why do people think an NBA player wearing a particular shoe will increase its value?

It want increase the value in all cases but some. Like the Lebron 8 from the Finals last year. Had the Heat won they'd probably be going for $500 instead of $250. Lebron winning his first ring in them would've gave the shoe more meaning. How about the Kobe 1, the 81 point game pair? Value went up on those quick after that performance. Many weren't even checking for the shoes then but they sold out after that game. A great performance can easily increase the value of a shoe. Not always guaranteed but it happens. Kobe would have to score 81 again in the Cloaks to increase the value any higher. Him just wearing them want to do it.
What Kobe 1 is that? Was it a GR?

Why do people think an NBA player wearing a particular shoe will increase its value?

It want increase the value in all cases but some. Like the Lebron 8 from the Finals last year. Had the Heat won they'd probably be going for $500 instead of $250. Lebron winning his first ring in them would've gave the shoe more meaning. How about the Kobe 1, the 81 point game pair? Value went up on those quick after that performance. Many weren't even checking for the shoes then but they sold out after that game. A great performance can easily increase the value of a shoe. Not always guaranteed but it happens. Kobe would have to score 81 again in the Cloaks to increase the value any higher. Him just wearing them want to do it.

I was gonna comment on that.  IIRC, the 81pt game colorway was either super limited, or it wasnt released publicly. 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I was gonna comment on that.  IIRC, the 81pt game colorway was either super limited, or it wasnt released publicly. 
only 81 pair, all size 14
30t6p3b.gif

im sure the GS pictures of the PDF will look like that for the adult sizes

pics we been getting were not that good like how they did for the GS up there

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Hey so Does anyone know If you can use this months Bday coupon on the wolfs? Do they ask for ID? or FTL VIP card?

When I went in I had it on my phone, they didn't ask for ID or anything just wanted the code off the coupon.  I'm pretty sure you can print one out and take it in, do whatever, they never really care (at least that's my experience).

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Hey so Does anyone know If you can use this months Bday coupon on the wolfs? Do they ask for ID? or FTL VIP card?

im sure yes you can use on the wolfs...from what i hear some FTL do ask for you Vip card... i used mine before and they didnt ask for anything just gave them the coupon and other time they ask for my Vip card but thats it

when do the pdfs drop? i thought it was tonight...

i can pass on the aces. i think theyll sit for a while.

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

SO the YOTD are not releasing tonight??

I honestly dont think they even releasing, I went to work today for a wrist band (NTNY) and the kobe line was for the lower merion and i thought it was the YOTD the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom