The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I'm not sure if the Aces ever sold out on NDC but there are scattered sizes available on there right now if anyone is interested

483371_369444109754704_100000673540719_1120338_1077507223_n.jpg

535738_373279076037874_100000673540719_1129606_1035710240_n.jpg

Picked this up recently. Lovin the sharks and this shirt is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by Nermindee

friend called me about the restock while I was out getting the wolves... gave him my info and he was able to copp 2 for me... feels good man.

but anyways Wolves are the best GR so far! 68 bucks after some discounts.

Nice pix up there! Makes me almost regret passing.

Nice pic....So glad to have these...
pimp.gif

For $68 I'd get a pair too but not retail...Nice pickup!

The Easter PDFs have grown on me to the point that I gotta get them, the other PDFs are just too awful for me to pull the trigger on. On another note, Homes will be had along with the SLHs this weekend....
pimp.gif

Hi All,
Quick question for anyone who might be able to provide some help.  I recently purchased a pair of the Kobe 7 Grinch.  However, the box says Kobe 7 Supreme "X".  Were the grinches made in the Supreme X model?  I haven't found any, and I thought Supreme X was for the more recent models... like Year of the Dragon and more recent color ways.

Please help!! Hope I didn't buy a fake?

Thanks

Originally Posted by F0Bulous

Hi All,
Quick question for anyone who might be able to provide some help.  I recently purchased a pair of the Kobe 7 Grinch.  However, the box says Kobe 7 Supreme "X".  Were the grinches made in the Supreme X model?  I haven't found any, and I thought Supreme X was for the more recent models... like Year of the Dragon and more recent color ways.

Thanks

Calling them "grinch" they're already fakes
laugh.gif
There are fake cheetah/x'mas out there. Pics would help spot if they are fake or not.

Originally Posted by F0Bulous

Hi All,

Thanks
Not quite sure what you bought.  Do you mean cheetahs?

THE GREAT WALL OF BERLIN!!!! I need to go there asap or find a way to place an order. Saw 2-4 kicks that I cant find in the states in those 3 pictures..SMH

^^^ That was just a couple of pictures too...I have more but didn't want to get flamed on...u know...I wish I was there with my brother...Can't wait for him to come home!
smile.gif

just got my clocks. thanks to nike for the smashed box and the now-normal terrible quality. but WOWZERS, cloaks are 100x crazier than expected. i have chaos 6's and thought those were dope, but these are insane!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom