The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I find it hard to believe that any of the home and away elites are instant sell outs. I just don't think that many people will be willing to fork over 250 for some black and white kicks.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I find it hard to believe that any of the home and away elites are instant sell outs. I just don't think that many people will be willing to fork over 250 for some black and white kicks.

I agree with you, but it is a Limited GR release and I assume they will drop it like a QS release in terms of numbers for the shoe. I want both Kobe Elites and the Lebron Home Elite, so this should get interesting. 
grin.gif

There "should" be one restock on NDC and a possible in-store restock, but don't bet on those to happen cause as you can see NIKE has changed the release dates to throw people off and make room for additional releases from their sig lines during the summer. 

The Kobes are supposed to be $200 if that helps at all lol. Personal opinion for me is that the Kobes look a lot better than the Lebrons.

Anyone looking forward to those Kobe mint PDF look out for mom and pop shops getting them and having them in stock. My local mom and pop had them out today and they usually dont get any Kobe's. They only had the Dukes, sharks and del sols for the 7s. Checked them out pretty close. Not bad but I probably will pass.

Sorry if I'm late. Been away from this thread.

hope the Elites are gonna be easy to get....i cant imagine too many ppl paying $200 for the kobes

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by Nineteen92
damn i want those cheetahs, where did you get them if you don't mind me asking
I got them off of eBay man. 

And have any of you guys seen the PDF's in person yet? I'm looking forward to them, but I'd like to at least see them in person first. And I think the Shark's are underrated too, but hopefully that means they'll go on sale around here like how other GR Kobe's usually do.

Are there only two CW's of the elites??? 

Please tell me theres more coming PLEASE maybe a Olympic cw even though we saw an olympic CW already with the grs

^ You got it wrong bro. Lets pray that the elites only come in two CWs.
Originally Posted by NemoMC3

I agree with you, but it is a Limited GR release and I assume they will drop it like a QS release in terms of numbers for the shoe. I want both Kobe Elites and the Lebron Home Elite, so this should get interesting. 
grin.gif

I still can't see them banging out like that. Hopefully they sit long enough for a markdown so I can cop and get my kanye dance on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Are there only two CW's of the elites??? 

Please tell me theres more coming PLEASE maybe a Olympic cw even though we saw an olympic CW already with the grs

No word yet on another elite CW. I would be willing to be there is another one coming with the lebron elites having that south beach cw. My guess is that if they do make another one it will be the Chaos cw. Last year's Chaos was a supreme cw (along with the Rice) so this year they might bump it up to elite.

Finally got my Cloaks thanks to the restock on NDC..Seeing them in person is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
...unbelievable. Anyway, took a couple pics, even though we've seen them 1000 times
laugh.gif

Top VII's thus far for me

1. Cloaks

2. Sharks

3. Del Sols

4. Leopards

5. Wolfs

Still can't decide on the mint PDFs..guess I'll wait to see them in person. 

If the Lakers make the Finals...Lakers gonna come out with a Finals/Big Stage version of the Elites for sure!

Should be getting my pair of YOTDs/ROTDs in tomorrow, very excited to see them. I'm good with just those and Cloaks for the VIIs from what I've seen so far.

Missed out on Cheetahs.. Thinking bout finally getting my pair.. Could you guys who got em possibly post some on feet pics etc? Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Missed out on Cheetahs.. Thinking bout finally getting my pair.. Could you guys who got em possibly post some on feet pics etc? Appreciate it.
Check Never Wear Them's post on pg1 of the thread..some of the best on feet pics i've seen yet! If you start on page1 of the thread, that was right around the time of the RD for the "Cheetahs/Leopards" so you should be able to see a bunch of different pics.

Yesterday I tried on my first pair of Kobe's since I had the Kobe 1's (still fav ball shoe to this day). I was always a little iffy about the new Kobe's and casual appeal, people just don't rock Kobes like that in Baltimore, but I instantly fell in love. I'll be coppin the Sharks within 2 days or so.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Got the hoodie yesterday from Eastbay. Very comfortable and light jacket. Wish they had a navy one. I wore it with my iDs anyways.

7024635407_02c76b488a_z.jpg
Those IDs are on point.

I'm surprised more people don't like the "home" color way that is releasing. yes its simple, and not limited, but the color placement is great IMO

Back
Top Bottom