The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

You guys seriously pay over retail for the Easter PDF?! Nike hype/limited/packs/etc at its finest
30t6p3b.gif
. They are gross and think they would sit, of course it's just my opinion.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

A seller on ebay he is in US has the Easters up shipping now 174.95 shipped which is 25 over retail after taxes i just bought one he is legit.

Been staring at it all morning. I pulled the trigger. I'll pay $20-30 over retail any day than request PTO to stand in a line full of resellers and ultimately get denied.
I personally like the shoe. Whether they are legit or not is soon to be determined
laugh.gif

The more I look at the PDF the more I like them, but im almost certain its just cause there mostly black.

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Me and my son rockin our "Cloaks" today. #LikeFatherLikeSon
IMO this has gotta be the #1 colorway of the VIIs hands down. I wonder if this colorway will be exclusive to the Kobe line only and if they will do it again for the VIIIs?

6d626716f6ebbdfa5c794859b52946f70ace4f3f_r.jpg
pimp.gif
 dope, and i agree the colorway is amazing, i just wish they would've made it into a chaos colorway with volt sole/accents cause i'm guessing we won't get a chaos colorway cause they'd be so similar.

Originally Posted by jst628

IMO this has gotta be the #1 colorway of the VIIs hands down. I wonder if this colorway will be exclusive to the Kobe line only and if they will do it again for the VIIIs?

pimp.gif
 dope, and i agree the colorway is amazing, i just wish they would've made it into a chaos colorway with volt sole/accents cause i'm guessing we won't get a chaos colorway cause they'd be so similar.
I'd rather they leave the Chaos colorway alone at this point and just start doing some new things. That particular scheme was cool for the Vs & VIs, but I'd rather they keep things fresh for each new model. At the very least, they still have elements from the Chaos V/VI colorway in the Cheetahs and Cloaks. I personally also don't like a ton of overlapping colorways in my collection/rotation.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

pimp.gif
I'd rather they leave the Chaos colorway alone at this point and just start doing some new things. That particular scheme was cool for the Vs & VIs, but I'd rather they keep things fresh for each new model. At the very least, they still have elements from the Chaos V/VI colorway in the Cheetahs and Cloaks. I personally also don't like a ton of overlapping colorways in my collection/rotation.
QFT.  I didnt like they redid the chaos and dk on the VI.  Glad they left the BL alone.  Think the cloak should be done now.  Make them all the more cooler that they dont use it again.

That's a nice shot of the shoes...Still don't have them, might never.. SMH!

Just checked and the new Homes are available locally at the malls...

i'm sorry, but the chaos colorway is one of the best each year, how can you not want them to continue doing it, most of the new colorways are horrible anyways.

The mint PDF's are FIRE and I will be picking them up on Friday morning from one of my local Footlocker's but why's everybody concerned about buying them early or them selling out?? There a GR and they come out like next Friday lol so it's no need to preorder them now because by the time you get them, the shoe will be in your local shoe store
laugh.gif
so stop getting all insecure and worked up about nothing you'll be able to get the shoes! 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

The mint PDF's are FIRE and I will be picking them up on Friday morning from one of my local Footlocker's but why's everybody concerned about buying them early or them selling out?? There a GR and they come out like next Friday lol so it's no need to preorder them now because by the time you get them, the shoe will be in your local shoe store
laugh.gif
so stop getting all insecure and worked up about nothing you'll be able to get the shoes! 
30t6p3b.gif

Yea I dont get the urgency with these.  There more than likely to be as available as the rest of the predator pack.

i'm sorry, but the chaos colorway is one of the best each year, how can you not want them to continue doing it, most of the new colorways are horrible anyways.
Don't get me wrong man, the Chaos colorway is an instant classic, and the Chaos Vs are in my top 5-10 Kobes ever. I just think instead of being kind of lazy and milking classic colorways by putting them on each new model, I'd rather see them attempt to be more creative and shoot for something new that might become a classic in its own right. Even if they don't necessarily succeed, at least they're trying new, creative, or innovative things that I haven't seen before. The Chaos colorway wouldn't even exist if they weren't willing to try something completely new, and you can say that about a lot of "classic" shoes, either in the Kobe line or in general.
I'm not totally opposed to there being a Chaos colorway each year, if the execution is great, but if I wanted a shoe with that colorway, I think I'd just go with the original that made the scheme classic. 

NDC just replied to my tweet. i asked them if the mint PDFs were a GR and they said limit 1 per person. that leads me to believe that theyre somewhat limited. i also asked if theyre gonna have the PDF elite socks and they dont have any info on that yet as usual.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Don't get me wrong man, the Chaos colorway is an instant classic, and the Chaos Vs are in my top 5-10 Kobes ever. I just think instead of being kind of lazy and milking classic colorways by putting them on each new model, I'd rather see them attempt to be more creative and shoot for something new that might become a classic in its own right. Even if they don't necessarily succeed, at least they're trying new, creative, or innovative things that I haven't seen before. The Chaos colorway wouldn't even exist if they weren't willing to try something completely new, and you can say that about a lot of "classic" shoes, either in the Kobe line or in general.
I'm not totally opposed to there being a Chaos colorway each year, if the execution is great, but if I wanted a shoe with that colorway, I think I'd just go with the original that made the scheme classic.
Nike.... are you reading this?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom