The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

UnDS my Cloaks yesterday and I couldn't help myself from starring at the ground as I walked....can't get over how sick they are
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Originally Posted by terx

Debating wether or not I should scoop a pair of Cloaks

stop debating
haha , I know its just that I'm wondering if I should pull for 230? ( the lowest i've seen ) 
grin.gif

Debating wether or not I should scoop a pair of Cloaks

stop debating
haha , I know its just that I'm wondering if I should pull for 230? ( the lowest i've seen ) 
grin.gif
keep looking... I know a dude got em for $200 shipped, paid $220 because it was to canada.

havent followed this thread too close, but have any pics of TBs surfaced?

Originally Posted by s dubl

stop debating
grin.gif
keep looking... I know a dude got em for $200 shipped, paid $220 because it was to canada.
I sold a size 8.5 for $215 shipped, I can't get much for smaller sizes. 'Bout to put a size 8 up on NT/Ebay soon.

Ok, so we getting a  lebron south beach and a taxi color for the elite, now what kobe colorways are we getting? theres gotta be more than that white(which will be copped on RD) and the black elite?
nerd.gif

on another not, Nike is doing terrible for hyping my mans shoes up for real...like wth? did they just say eff it or what
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

grin.gif
I sold a size 8.5 for $215 shipped, I can't get much for smaller sizes. 'Bout to put a size 8 up on NT/Ebay soon.
So is 230 good for a 10.5 (DS) decent ? , I want to wait and see if prices drop a little but it isn't easy to come across cloaks that often 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Ok, so we getting a  lebron south beach and a taxi color for the elite, now what kobe colorways are we getting? theres gotta be more than that white(which will be copped on RD) and the black elite?
nerd.gif

on another not, Nike is doing terrible for hyping my mans shoes up for real...like wth? did they just say eff it or what
indifferent.gif

Last thing we need is more elite cw's. I'd much rather pay the 140. And the lack of hype is a good thing, see how easy cloaks were to cop?

Yeah i hope there aren't more cw of Elites. I'm turned off by the upgraded VI scales just like with the VIs. Shut it down after the PDFs. I'll cop some more GRs at outlets and just wait to see what direction the VIIIs will go.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

You gotta remember Lebron regular version of the shoe has already ended its run ( barring a special  Finals or MVP colorway) The Kobe line is still producing regular versions of the shoe. I think the Elite version is basically something to test out the market, to see how far the consumer will go.

guess its just me, i wish most of the CWs were supremes as well. that play strong insert is usually a more vibrant color and not to mention its more comfortable imo. 
and i really like the look of the elites upper with the new scales, i feel that it would bring better options for designers for colorways as well. Lets hope yall are wrong and they do drop more. Just dont buy them
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So is 230 good for a 10.5 (DS) decent ? , I want to wait and see if prices drop a little but it isn't easy to come across cloaks that often 
That's the price (230 shipped) that I sold the 10.5s that I had.  Got them in a swap for some WC IVs.

Back
Top Bottom