The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Havent been in the thread in awhile, anymore info on the all orange pair Ty posted a few weeks back? Sorry if it gets asked all the time, didnt see it on the last few pages.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

the print on the PDF look like skeet that got stuck between the flywire

true man. you can't really control other people's opinion of the shoes if they think someone jzizzed on them.

^just realized those are GS, that's why the tongue is like that, and yes it looks horrible.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Is the VII Lower Merions color close to the ASU color?
If your talking about Arizona State University, I dont think so ASU is a funky faded maroon type color .... Aces are more like a blood / crimson type of red.   The red is a bit brighter in Person than it is in the pictures.

WELL THX TO YOU GUYS WIT THE PICS I JUS SPENT MORE MONEY COPPING THE DART FROGS SMH LOL, AND MY FISRT KOBE 7 N I LUV EM, NIKE GETTING MY PAPER FORREAL

anyone know where i can get the cloaks in size 14 in a reasonable price, i really dont want to spend more than 225 shipped or 200 shipped for vnds

Originally Posted by jst628

saw this on instagram... check the tongue, must've cut the insole or something.

34xfkzo.jpg
Hide them wires....and buy a table... hahah =)
shorts match the couch....
sorry, too much coffee today.

My PDF's came in today
pimp.gif

10d8qom.jpg

Much better looking in person too.

And now I finally have every Kobe VII that I wanted, other than the BHM's and Shark's.
1z4cu43.jpg

Wore my Cloaks for the first time today....broke my own neck. Couldnt take my eyes off them.

Sorry for posting one teaser pic fellas, I usually wait until the owner gets the shoes or gives me the okay to post. In this case he gave me the go ahead

7063456601_d446054df0_z.jpg

6917375292_22178e01e7_z.jpg

7063456865_dedbd4abd5_z.jpg

I would've done the black midsole with orange specks but then again those aren't mine
laugh.gif
Should've given the wolf logo specks too haha

don't know how about the specks on the wolf...
I think I'll like it more if the speckles are on the black part of
the midsole and heel cup. that's just me.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I would've done the black midsole with orange specks but then again those aren't mine
laugh.gif
Should've given the wolf logo specks too haha

The shoes are for me. I initially wanted orange specks on the black, but the texture wouldn't allow for paint to adhere. So, plan B was the grey midsole. BG did great work on these Wolfs. Thanks Pare!

Not feeling the speckles on the Wolfs. Nice job on the speckles though, just don't think it's needed for that pair.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sorry for posting one teaser pic fellas, I usually wait until the owner gets the shoes or gives me the okay to post. In this case he gave me the go ahead

7063456601_d446054df0_z.jpg

6917375292_22178e01e7_z.jpg

7063456865_dedbd4abd5_z.jpg

nice work

Raise your hand if you are tired of every other person in this thread saying...

PDFs look skeeted on, jizzed on, happy splattered, etc!

Seriously guys, grow up.

Back
Top Bottom