The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

SO glad the Elites will be on Swoosh..$120 for the whites >

3 things are guaranteed in life: 1) death, 2) taxes, 3)Jada2001 making sure everyone knows he's copping on swoosh. 

your swoosh mentions >  my post count

laugh.gif
that's the damn truth. I hope he never loses the discount, he'll probably slit his wrists

I feel the same as some of you... I really like the model, just the color ways have bored me, or I just can't stand something about a particular colorway. This model hasn't gone to waste, but didn't hit its potential.

I'm on the fence with my pair of PDFs as well... don't know if I should just return them or hold on to them until I really like them...

i say keep 'em but its your decision... they are my first and only pair of kobe's and i had to unds them the very first day lol

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by jst628

VII's are a huge disappointment so far, at this point i'm just looking forward to the VIII's.

Yup.  Anyone know if the Viii is supposed to a low top?
Yeah... pretty much. So disappointing. Expect me to get some from the outlets next year.
I just wish they'd go back to basics with the zk8 POSSIBLY with an attach strong insole
setup. Those are freaking amazing. That's the best thing the zk7 gave.

Cushlon > any Zoom Kobe setup. Yes including the zk1.

I would like if the Kobe VIII was a Huarache 2K4 %$@ shoe with a some Lunarlon in the forefoot and a big Zoom bag in the heel

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yup.  Anyone know if the Viii is supposed to a low top?
Yeah... pretty much. So disappointing. Expect me to get some from the outlets next year.
I just wish they'd go back to basics with the zk8 POSSIBLY with an attach strong insole
setup. Those are freaking amazing. That's the best thing the zk7 gave.

Cushlon > any Zoom Kobe setup. Yes including the zk1.

I would like if the Kobe VIII was a Huarache 2K4 %$@ shoe with a some Lunarlon in the forefoot and a big Zoom bag in the heel
Agree 100000%. But for me I'd like a full length Lunarlon or whatever they had on the zk7... Fantastic.
A Huarache type sig will definitely sell better than the zk4-zk7... Plus the low cut haters will buy em. got me
excited man.

I think the Chaos = Xmas...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

3 things are guaranteed in life: 1) death, 2) taxes, 3)Jada2001 making sure everyone knows he's copping on swoosh. 

pimp.gif
 People will always envy a Swoosh discount + Nike discounts anywhere I go.

Not really, unless you're a zit-faced kid who only purchases sneakers.

BMW Family Employee Discount > Swoosh/Nike Discount.
Really, how old are you?  Bragging to others about what price you get on swoosh...f outta here

^dude comes into every thread bragging about the price he just paid on swoosh acting as if we care, just stop, this isn't middle school where you gotta brag about everything you got
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats, you get a family discount on some of the worst value depreciated cars on the market.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Experimented a little with the photos...

eek.gif
 Picture saved even though I don't like this colorway. 
pimp.gif

If possible, next time please put some tissue paper inside the shoes to make plump for a perfect shape. 

Thanks for the PICs again. 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats, you get a family discount on some of the worst value depreciated cars on the market.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

PDFs I copped at Nike Outlet the other day dont fit 
frown.gif
  That size 11 is so damn narrow on the sides of my feet

I cant believe I scooped them for $100 after tax, I feel almost wrong for taking them back to the store just so some employee can scoop them up for even cheaper with their discount
laugh.gif
   I'd pass along the savings to another NT'er but cant even post an ad in the classifieds section
mad.gif

The PDF's hit outlets so soon? $$%

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Experimented a little with the photos...

eek.gif
 Picture saved even though I don't like this colorway. 
pimp.gif

If possible, next time please put some tissue paper inside the shoes to make plump for a perfect shape. 

Thanks for the PICs again. 
smokin.gif

Thanks for the feedback! The OG tissue papers is in there but I'll add more for the tougue next time...

And No problem
smile.gif

so are the away elites gonna be GR's?

i would cop off JJ right now but the shoes have already been bumped up to 200, dont really wanna pay em shipping too.

Since Kobe wears his shoes until December, how is this gonna work with the elites?

Is he gonna go from regular, to elite in the playoffs, then back to regular in October?

What are your thoughts?

Yeah Elites will be his playoff shoes. He's going to wear the regulars in the Olympics so yeah he's wear them until December.

Back
Top Bottom