The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

576611_2950527530153_1470304091_32081736_960132621_n.jpg

another one I found...

Wait so are the Spiderman PDFS Not going to be GR???? or is it an ID thing (was on the ID list...)
Same with the volts.. Could those had just been pictures of future IDs and not GR... If so I Darn you Nike

Originally Posted by gameupz

I would take the Top 4 Kobe 7s on my list over Top 4 LBJ 9s or KD 4s, I don't need every colorway of the 7s to be great so I'm only comparing the Top 4 of each line, not the overall shoe. Overall shoe, Kobe 7s are the worse because of bad colorways but like I said, I don't need every color so I'm happy with the Top 4 >>> LBJ 9s, KD 4s

(no elites included)

Cloaks 7s
ROTD 7s
Galaxy 7s
Cheetah 7s

>>>>>

China 9s
Cannon 9s
Miami Night 9s
Galaxy 9s

>>>>>

Nerf 4s (unrealistic cop though)
Weatherman 4s (semi unrealistic as well)
Galaxy 4s
Xmas 4s

The ROTDs never released here, so it's not fair to include them.Regardless, even with your analysis, the Lebron 9s are best, followed by KD IV, and then Kobe VII.

Laker PDF arent that bad, but still an easy pass. I coupd see myself buying them from outlets at like $60-$70.

my elites were waiting for me when I got home from work... overall happy with em, but they are going back. One of the CF heel clips are +@%*%@ up, bug scratch that looks like it has been polished or something. For the $200 price tag they should pay better attention to quality.

you can feel it if you run your finger across it...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by gameupz

I would take the Top 4 Kobe 7s on my list over Top 4 LBJ 9s or KD 4s, I don't need every colorway of the 7s to be great so I'm only comparing the Top 4 of each line, not the overall shoe. Overall shoe, Kobe 7s are the worse because of bad colorways but like I said, I don't need every color so I'm happy with the Top 4 >>> LBJ 9s, KD 4s

(no elites included)

Cloaks 7s
ROTD 7s
Galaxy 7s
Cheetah 7s

>>>>>

China 9s
Cannon 9s
Miami Night 9s
Galaxy 9s

>>>>>

Nerf 4s (unrealistic cop though)
Weatherman 4s (semi unrealistic as well)
Galaxy 4s
Xmas 4s

The ROTDs never released here, so it's not fair to include them.Regardless, even with your analysis, the Lebron 9s are best, followed by KD IV, and then Kobe VII.
          that will be my top 4 shoes on each player. i dont own all 4 of those lebron's and KD's but i have all of kobe's. to each his own i guess coz i like the kobe's too for both casual and bball wear.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Wow! SMH

Is it really a scratch or do you think that's where they tried to glue two piece together?

this. i got somewhat the same thing w my cloaks. i thought it was color peeling/ scratch or even  a stain on the swoosh but turns out to be just glue.

looks like the cf was put back together with epoxy and a clear coat was applied. for 200 you should expect nothing but perfection.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Wow! SMH

Is it really a scratch or do you think that's where they tried to glue two piece together?

to me, it looks like a scratch that was polished... but after reading these posts it could be where two pieces were bonded together.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

looks like the cf was put back together with epoxy and a clear coat was applied. for 200 you should expect nothing but perfection.
well this is Nike we're talking about
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
theres other little imperfections that I could look past... but for @17 (retail+cali tax) theres no way I can look past this.

Whoever buyus these online... make sure theres option for return.

You got them from sneakerhead, no worries they accept free returns. It's a bit of a hassle but that's good service. I'm glad I'm passing on the Elites, less headache to deal with if I got a crappy quality pair. If I see a slight scratch, I'm returning that %%%$.

Originally Posted by s dubl

my elites were waiting for me when I got home from work... overall happy with em, but they are going back. One of the CF heel clips are +@%*%@ up, bug scratch that looks like it has been polished or something. For the $200 price tag they should pay better attention to quality.

you can feel it if you run your finger across it...
30t6p3b.gif

That's not good at all.

it looks worse in person (to me anyway), its just difficult to take pics of cf.

very, very disappointed.... besides that the shoe is very clean. Not sure if worth the $200 price tag, but I was happy until I saw that.

Read ur complaint in the lebron thread s_dubl, did u order from sneakerhead ? Got my aways coming tomorrow, Not a good look.

Yeah got em from sneakerhead... I'm returning em for free so I'm not trippin too much. Dont worry too much people... I would hope Nike has better quality control to let this happen to too many pairs and charge $200.

Back
Top Bottom