The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by CRH1979

People are always drawn to that which they can't have or is that much harder to get. Not sure if it's the thrill of the chase/hunt or what.

can we like those pairs because we actually like em? I could care less about how hard it is to get, or how expensive they are... If I like a shoe, I like it...

Co sign with s dubl.. We all know the hype and how hard the galaxy foams were to obtain, yet I didn't care the least bit or make an attempt at grabbing em... Anyways think I'm done with the VII's... I'll try to hunt down some VI's now or maybe even ID a pair

I wonder if Kobe gonna wear the Cheetahs or the Cloaks on the road in this year playoffs.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Still waiting on someone to switch out the sockliner and laces with homes and aways and post pics...
nerd.gif
I think someone already did back there...

Yeah, but is it cobra or a mamba cw? A cobra cw would be nice... Gives me memories
of the 2k5 ads.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Chato
This pic absolutely makes it look like he's wearing zk5s. I miss those...
This ID/PE def looks amazing. The color blocking is clean and the white
swoosh looked nice. It's refreshing compared with the plain ones he's
used all season.

I don't see the 2K5 at all ( I have 8 pairs of 2K5), but I agree those are amazing. Love the white swoosh, it really pops!

People are always drawn to that which they can't have or is that much harder to get. Not sure if it's the thrill of the chase/hunt or what.

can we like those pairs because we actually like em? I could care less about how hard it is to get, or how expensive they are... If I like a shoe, I like it...
double cosign this!  I likes what I like. And in keeping with the thread..i like my Cloaks, PDF (easters), and both Elites.  I might as well have everyone dress me if I listened to everyone's opinion

I like the laces on the USA and the red heel clip contrast with the navy part of the midsole. Wouldn't cop though.

But I think what he's saying is People sweatin this shoe, but when I went to nikeid the first thing i saw without even doing ID, were these exact same color but with red swoosh not white. and you can change it to the white swoosh..
This is also nikes way of saying hey if you like this so much just ID it
I know making it a GR is cheaper but with these not selling as well as the 6 just ID for new colors.

I'd consider ID for a 7 if i could use the shark template.

kob's kicks last night were sweet. i love that he's getting the right hue of purple on his kicks to match the jersey and the shin pad. looks extra dope. i wouldnt wear personally, but mamba is cool when he debuts new kicks

Originally Posted by al3x89

i hope kobe is superstitious and wears those IDs for the rest of the playoffs 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

or keep wearing new PE's. every new shoes is a win so far.

Originally Posted by Freeze

kob's kicks last night were sweet. i love that he's getting the right hue of purple on his kicks to match the jersey and the shin pad. looks extra dope. i wouldnt wear personally, but mamba is cool when he debuts new kicks

same here. i like the games 1 PE's more coz i could pull those off easy but game 2 PE's defintiely look good w the lakers unis.

Still waiting on someone to switch out the sockliner and laces with homes and aways and post pics...
nerd.gif

Yeah, but is it cobra or a mamba cw? A cobra cw would be nice... Gives me memories
of the 2k5 ads.
but they put the white laces on black sockliner, and black laces on white sockliner...

I want to see black laces/sockliner on homes, and white laces/sockliner on aways... thats if anyoneis willing to do it lol

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

But I think what he's saying is People sweatin this shoe, but when I went to nikeid the first thing i saw without even doing ID, were these exact same color but with red swoosh not white. and you can change it to the white swoosh..
This is also nikes way of saying hey if you like this so much just ID it
I know making it a GR is cheaper but with these not selling as well as the 6 just ID for new colors.
I see what you're saying, but after my ID experience with the 7s I refuse to make another 7 ID.

nerd.gif

of the 2k5 ads.
but they put the white laces on black sockliner, and black laces on white sockliner...

I want to see black laces/sockliner on homes, and white laces/sockliner on aways... thats if anyoneis willing to do it lol
been waiting for this too... lol

*** CHECK YOUR LOCAL NIKETOWNS, JUST DROPPED BY NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF KOBE VII ON SALE FOR $84+ (DUKES, BLACK/GREY, SHARKS, LM, WOLFS) AND THE SUPREMES FOR $108+ (DEL SOL/TOUR YELLOW AND CONCORDS). THEY ALSO HAVE MARKDOWNS ON KOBE APPAREL.***

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!
wink.gif

YOUR WELCOME! (KOBE VOICE)

* CHECK YOUR LOCAL NIKETOWNS, JUST DROPPED BY NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF KOBE VII ON SALE FOR $84+ (DUKES, BLACK/GREY, SHARKS, LM, WOLFS) AND THE SUPREMES FOR $108+ (DEL SOL/TOUR YELLOW AND CONCORDS). THEY ALSO HAVE MARKDOWNS ON KOBE APPAREL.*

JUST SPREADING THE WORD!

Originally Posted by jst628

of the 2k5 ads.

been waiting for this too... lol

When I get home from work. The home's should be waiting by then.
happy.gif
 unless someone else beats me to it.

Back
Top Bottom