The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I just saw this pic on ebay...employee store or outlet?

2dr9xub.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT SURPRISED,,,i better check my local OUTLET!!!

What Outlet is this???

No way the home elite are at the outlets?

Good idea on the modification to the VIIs, I'd be interested in hearing more about how they feel.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Thank you to whomever returned some elites to the outlet. Got them for $150 -20%
Haha, I returned my DS easter mints to the outlet near me and the employee behind the counter got really, really exicited.
He was also a sz 13 and said he would end up paying $109 - 40%. That bastard
happy.gif

I don't get into the "themed" Kobes - PDF, Cloaks, BHM, etc - but I do like the GRs. And I think this is the best colorway. Picked them up from Eastbay for 119.99 with 20% coupon.

But check this out - on the left PLAY FAST sole, there were 2 liners, one on top of the other. Anyone else come across this on any other of the KOBE VIIs??

I ordered these at the end of April, so they should be coming in the next week or two... Wanted to do a PDF all along but the other options on ID weren't cutting it for me. 
a0d36c066d51f712ec5377656502f370b767dac4_r.jpg

What do you guys think?

Haha that's a first time seeing that. Probably got stuck together during production. Hey you get extra cushioning with it or use it as a spare.

iD colors and blocking is good. I bet it looks better in person. Is there the frog logo on the back when you use the pdf option?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Haha that's a first time seeing that. Probably got stuck together during production. Hey you get extra cushioning with it or use it as a spare.

iD colors and blocking is good. I bet it looks better in person. Is there the frog logo on the back when you use the pdf option?
nerd.gif

Unfortunately, there is no frog logo on the back. Woulda been dope if I could have had a purple frog logo on the white heel 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I don't get into the "themed" Kobes - PDF, Cloaks, BHM, etc - but I do like the GRs. And I think this is the best colorway. Picked them up from Eastbay for 119.99 with 20% coupon.

But check this out - on the left PLAY FAST sole, there were 2 liners, one on top of the other. Anyone else come across this on any other of the KOBE VIIs??
Yes! love this color way and think it's right behind the cloaks for this shoe. Def gonna get when found in the outlets.

Ummmm...not sure if this was mentioned yet, and I don't really follow the Kobe line too much, but I just saw a picture of a pair of Kobe VII "What the Kobe"...

I kinda like em...anybody have any info?

Originally Posted by apthekid

Ummmm...not sure if this was mentioned yet, and I don't really follow the Kobe line too much, but I just saw a picture of a pair of Kobe VII "What the Kobe"...

I kinda like em...anybody have any info?
No set RD and I have no plans on copping them if/when they release. So much potential to use proper color-blocking in this line and this is the direction they take?
kobe-7-wtk-e1336749187366.jpg

when will the other colors go on sale on NDC? plan on getting a voucher for my concords and buying 2 pairs. maybe sharks and wolfs just go mess around in at the gym especially if they are that cheap.

Does anyone feel like the Sharks would've been appreciated if they had slapped a limited tag on them? I think it's a pretty interesting colorway and it was one of the first colors I saw in the 7 that really stood out to me. I still have yet to see them in person though, so maybe it's a different story when you hold them up close. We didn't get em up here in Canada (at least where I live). 

Yo! Those PDF ID's up there are sick! Good job and I can't wait to see the end result.

Also, I'd be happy with those two liners lol.

Kobe been killing it with the VII's so far in the playoffs. 31 points last night with the flu, it's too bad the rest of those bums didn't show up to help him.

Thank you to whomever returned some elites to the outlet. Got them for $150 -20%

Which outlet? I returned some elites the other day to the Camarillo outlet.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Does anyone feel like the Sharks would've been appreciated if they had slapped a limited tag on them? I think it's a pretty interesting colorway and it was one of the first colors I saw in the 7 that really stood out to me. I still have yet to see them in person though, so maybe it's a different story when you hold them up close. We didn't get em up here in Canada (at least where I live). 
They were limited to a certain extent. They're definitely not GRs like the Del Sols, Concords, Dukes, or Black/Grey ones.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

They were limited to a certain extent. They're definitely not GRs like the Del Sols, Concords, Dukes, or Black/Grey ones.
Ahh ok. I wasn't certain about the production numbers. I'm guessing sharks, wolfs, and pdf's were produced in higher numbers than Cheetahs though right? Kind of like a limited GR I suppose

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yo! Those PDF ID's up there are sick! Good job and I can't wait to see the end result.

Also, I'd be happy with those two liners lol.

Kobe been killing it with the VII's so far in the playoffs. 31 points last night with the flu, it's too bad the rest of those bums didn't show up to help him.
Thanks bruh! I will definitely post pics once they come in.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Which outlet? I returned some elites the other day to the Camarillo outlet.

It was at Citadel. Why did you return yours? I'm about to return some aways because there's a slight sole separation.

Back
Top Bottom