The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

any one kno where i can find these shorts online, or got a product number I'm still loin for a med
They have these in stock at footlocker in Honolulu... You could try to phone order them, I bet they would do it.
thanks but I'm in the US lol any where else got em? any help would be appreciated

any one kno where i can find these shorts online, or got a product number I'm still loin for a med
They have these in stock at footlocker in Honolulu... You could try to phone order them, I bet they would do it.
thanks but I'm in the US lol any where else got em? any help would be appreciated

House of hoops in Orlando .. Florida Mall.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

House of hoops in Orlando .. Florida Mall.
Footlocker Culver City, CA at Fox Hills mall...I almost scooped them up with my AF1's that I bought but my wife said she didn't like them so I passed...
indifferent.gif

Isnt Hawaii part of the US tho? Why wouldnt they be able to ship to you? 

Im just curious bc Ive never had anything ordered/shipped from there

Pretty sure footlockers don't do phone orders... Stock locate from another store, yes.

homes are def growing on me... Gonna learn from past mistakes and wait until they go on sale for <$100

14t3n8l.png
footlocker ontario mills, ca...

pretty sure theyre at every FL

I tried placing a phone order from foot locker just now. They don't do phone order which sucks. Any one got the product code to the shorts?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Isnt Hawaii part of the US tho? Why wouldnt they be able to ship to you? 

Im just curious bc Ive never had anything ordered/shipped from there
I was about to say the same thing. Hawaii is most definitely part of the US 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smatty

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

So which outlets have the sharks?

Ontario California, and Los Angeles.

how much are they

I called earlier. They're $109. Im debating whether to wait it out. Stores here in Houston have a plethora of these. I figure I may find a better deal elsewhere.

If NikeTowns and NDC are marking down the black/greys to $83, I'm sure other cws will follow. So nobody order any for the time being.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom