The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm so the hype of the olympic 6s ISNT overshadowing the WTKs then? We'll see if thats true on that day the when the hypebeast also realize that those are dropping n theyre left to pick between them lol. I'll prolly try for both but idk yet

Just like what happened with the Cloaks. Dudes were so busy getting the white/cement 4s they forgot about the Cloaks.

Uhh no one forgot about them on NDC man..I spent 4 hours trying to get themAnd couldn't..they sold out quick man. You're memory is off

At my local niketown, I waited for the entire 200+ line to go through for the cement 4's and they still had a full size run of the cloaks

wow, the 10.5 and 11 sold out right when i added to cart
30t6p3b.gif

Generaiya got lucky. Generaiya hit the jackpot. Well done! Must have been all of one per size on three or four sizes.

Damn why am I never on Niketalk when stuff like that is posted? Ahh well. Don't think I'm willing to pay kicks-crew's crazy price

Shout out to indianabound for keeping the info KB24 had the WTK on the low through PM.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

They went quick after the link was dropped.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Shout out to indianabound for keeping the info KB24 had the WTK on the low through PM.

tired.gif
by the time I got on there I think there were only three sizes. What did they have when you first got on there? Good to see dudes looking out for each other. Beats arguing like little kids about nonsense. Stay classy NT!

had trouble locating the shoes on the site.... finally found them and my size was gone...went .5 down,sold out before I checked out so i went another .5 down and bought those....went back 5 mins later and was bale to add 10.5 to cart but sold out before I checked out+

thanks for teh text C
pimp.gif

tired.gif

For sure!!! Thanks again man!!! I was at work and would have never saw it posted on here until tonight.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

had trouble locating the shoes on the site.... finally found them and my size was gone...went .5 down,sold out before I checked out so i went another .5 down and bought those....went back 5 mins later and was bale to add 10.5 to cart but sold out before I checked out+

thanks for teh text C
pimp.gif
So you went down a full size? Not a good idea with the Kobe's, they run tight.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

tired.gif
by the time I got on there I think there were only three sizes. What did they have when you first got on there? Good to see dudes looking out for each other. Beats arguing like little kids about nonsense. Stay classy NT!

When I got on the site they have sz 8-14 FSR, only missing my 11.5, so I went with sz 12.

BIG shout out to my dude indianabound as well for looking out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
This. Thanks for the heads-up, bro!
I, personally, wasn't feeling the shoe, but one of my boys likes these loud colorways so I snagged his 11...

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thanks for teh text C
pimp.gif
So you went down a full size? Not a good idea with the Kobe's, they run tight.
it was either that,or size 14...yeah...Ill take my chances with a trade since im one size off from my size instead of 5+ sizes
laugh.gif

these confirmed as HOH only?

If anybody picked up a 14 let me know. I always miss out on these damn things!

I'm going to post some pics of my collection later today.
My top 5
1)Cloaks
2)Galaxy
3)YOTD/ROTD which I can't find in a 13/14
4)BHM
5)Shark
Honorable Mention)Xmas Cheetah which I'm still trying to find for a decent price.

Good looks on that link... I'd probably be willing to do those for retail, wouldn't pay resell unless I won the lottery or something :tongue: Congrats to those who got a pair

For me, the only VII that's been worth paying over retail were the cloaks.

wow.. was wondering why the thread jumped a few pages since i last checked yesterday.. thought there was something new and exciting but it's only the WTK. smh

Originally Posted by al3x89

wow.. was wondering why the thread jumped a few pages since i last checked yesterday.. thought there was something new and exciting but it's only the WTK. smh

AMEN.

Back
Top Bottom