The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

STILL no shipping email from KB24.COM....really getting frustrated having my $ tied up for nearly a week and a half.....not that I need it,its just the principle

I'm start wondering whether they didn't get their stock...probably won't happen this week

Its Kobes official website/store, how cant they have them? They shouldnt hold people's money for 1 week+ and not answer emails regardign shipping...horrible CS imo
30t6p3b.gif

All will be forgiven Kobe, as long I get through NTNY RSVP
laugh.gif

To put some minds at ease regarding KB24, I sent them an email yesterday and they responded back in about an hour.
eek.gif
They said the release date was pushed back to July 6th. They will fulfill and ship those orders once they receive them.

There you go no need to worry you guys will get yours. To get a reply back on a holiday that should say a lot that their customer service isn't as bad as y'all make it out to be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

To put some minds at ease regarding KB24, I sent them an email yesterday and they responded back in about an hour.
eek.gif
They said the release date was pushed back to July 6th. They will fulfill and ship those orders once they receive them.

There you go no need to worry you guys will get yours. To get a reply back on a holiday that should say a lot that their customer service isn't as bad as y'all make it out to be.
laugh.gif
to each their own, but I emailed them LAST week, and again on Monday, DAYS before the Holiday, no reason for them NOT to reply to atleast one of the e-mails....HORRIBLE CS

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

This RSVP was easy did it within 45 seconds and got a conformation.

What size? Normally they respond by starting with small sizes and working their way up to the big ones. 

no rsvp for me either
30t6p3b.gif
....literally DMd under 30, maybe 20 seconds...RSPV was open for a few minutes...and didnt get through...this RSVP stuff is starting to get annoying

no RSVP for me....its looking like I have to camp I need another pair of these bad.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

STILL no shipping email from KB24.COM....really getting frustrated having my $ tied up for nearly a week and a half.....not that I need it,its just the principle
agreed 100 % on the last part of your statement.  I too got an email yesterday confirming these will ship within a few days.  I wasn't terribly concerned but they could have put all minds at ease by simply sending out an email preemptively 24-48 hours after orders were placed detailing the situation.  In any case, one less thing to have to worry about this weekend.  Hot as %#$ here and I really don't wanna spend any more time than absolutely necessary around and about trying to track down kicks.  A/C is a beautiful thing.

Originally Posted by Weather

To anyone looking for YOTDs, kickscrew has the ever elusive 10.5 and (especially) 12 for under 250 shipped.

I bought a pair of all white Air Jordan XI's (Anniversary) from them a couple years back, but I believed they were early releases of whatever because I compared them to the ones I purchased from Sideline Apparel and they were TOTALLY different.......so I haven't dealt with them since then..... can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

To anyone looking for YOTDs, kickscrew has the ever elusive 10.5 and (especially) 12 for under 250 shipped.

I bought a pair of all white Air Jordan XI's (Anniversary) from them a couple years back, but I believed they were early releases of whatever because I compared them to the ones I purchased from Sideline Apparel and they were TOTALLY different.......so I haven't dealt with them since then..... can anyone confirm?
I've been trying to confirm the legitimacy of kicks crew too

Originally Posted by ryanang7

When in doubt.....BE OUT.....
roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I should learn my lesson from the first time, I'll steer clear from these people. Thanks kicks-crew for my B grade Air Jordan 11's (Anniversary's)

roll.gif
. Now that I think about it, I should learn my lesson from the first time, I'll steer clear from these people. Thanks kicks-crew for my B grade Air Jordan 11's (Anniversary's)
Thanks for the info.  I had the exact same experience with mental kicks except they were fakes not b grades.  Out of curiosity, did you do an early release?

roll.gif
I've said this in multiple threads, but I'll say it again. I don't trust the legitimacy of any overseas sites when it comes to Jordans because they have a longer history of having fakes, but in the case of non-Jordans like Nike Basketball or Running, especially newer models, I haven't personally had any problems with Kicks-Crew. People in the Lebron thread were asking about the legitimacy of some Big Bangs/Cannons on their site, and the ones who ordered from Kicks-Crew said the pairs they got in were no different from the ones they or a friend bought here at a retail store. I also haven't had problems with Kobes/Lebrons that I've gotten from them in the past. Again, I can't vouch for the Jordans that they've got, but I'm willing to vouch for the Nike bball shoes being legit.

Back
Top Bottom