The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Joulze

I just tweeted the "Nikestore" to see if they will be taking phone orders and they said yes, if that helps anybody...

you mean nikestore.com or local nike stores b&m?
btw, was just checking ndc tweeter and there were like hundreds of same answers "it will release at a random time." 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Thanks for the info.  I had the exact same experience with mental kicks except they were fakes not b grades.  Out of curiosity, did you do an early release?
Early release for the XI's or the WTK?

For the XI's.  I know people have questioned the legitimacy of kicks crew's early jordan releases.
Yea, early release
Damn, struck out for the Kobe's, but got through for the 6's. How long did everyone wait for NikeSF to respond on those Kobe's?

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

Got Confirmation from NT Seattle!!! Probably the quickest DM I've ever sent into em under 15 secs after there tweet which showed up instantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tweeted fast..prob 10 sec. In..what size did you get? Seems like my size is the hardest to get..(11-11.5)

I'm a 13 which i feel is the hardest to get since anyone that is normally a 12 needs a 13 in kobe's and anyone over that would have to squeeze into em... I'm 3/5 on RSVP with NT Seattle

You should start sending tweets for me then..I'm 0/4 f'n Nike

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT'S A WRAP FOR HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA. ALREADY 30 PEOPLE FOR 18 PAIRS. LOL.

man cats in htown be beasting fareal lol
these are going to be harder to get than people realize..I found a pair on CL who's going to get from NT for 210.. I think I'm going to through with it.. eBay's gonna be taaaxx for these.

struck out...i am seriously hating this twitter RSVP crap...just go back to the raffle already...ppl have lives instead of staying around their computers all day

LOL at people hyping up WTK. a month ago everyone was like easy pass, ugly as hell and now Nike threw a limited tag on it all of a sudden people going crazy over them. I'm sure most people are just copping to resale. People here always chew out the resellers and hypebeasts, but in reality many of you are the problem you just don't wanna admit it. I just refuse to believe people are most likely going to pay more for these than the cloaks or the all star galaxies... what a shame:smh:

I secured a pair of size 11 and a size 12.

I like these better than the YOTD and Christmas. They do remind me a lot of the 3D VIs.

I've been on these since they first came out, I thought the concept was a good idea. But I just got confirmation that each HOH in my area is getting 30 pairs TOTAL. And after all the shady business they do it will only be 15 left
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Struck out on all twitter rsvps in the la area.
Oh well, time to restart my hunt for a good price on Galaxy Kobes
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom