The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I saw let the hype begin and expected to see a new colorway. Its only the Cheetahs :smh: . I'm not fan of those at all. I hope all that really wants them are able to cop.

WTK is the ugliest VII. C'mon man. IMO of course. Sharks are a top 5 cw...
anyhoo..

these are sooo good. They say it's limited. Again I'm not hyping them just dropping
info. One store got 1 size run but that doesn't really mean anything because other
stores could've gotten a lot more.

Dammit. They look good in that picture...Not crazy about the white midsole, but the print looks really vibrant there. Retail/Less than retail or no buy for me. Thanks for the info.

-Pete

Despite what NT says.....I love this colorway

Me too. retail and below or no go. They're sick I just won't be able to use it as much since
It's not awesome for ball.

I bet they would sit if they used an orange and grey two tone upper(i would get them) instead of throwing leopard prints on them.

I know a person that would do them justice.
1331820763_snooki-467.jpg
:lol:

actually if they released some cheetah printed shozoku shirts or something with very subtle cheetah
designs I would cop.

Posts like these make me wish this site had a downvote & upvote system.
Agreed. That was one of the dumbest post I've read. I wanted the WTKs(to keep), tried but didn't get a pair, still think they're dope. It's sad that some people can't just except others opinions these days.

Last edited:
What's with all the Invisiblity Cloaks and WTKs being sold by sellers in Poland I wonder?! I smell fakes.

first people were saying cheetahs were gonna be gr now limited run. c'mon. hahah hype kills.

Worn once Home Elites for $120 on CL but imma have to pass. Hate the VI-esque scales and the piss yellow flywire on them. If they were the Aways, i'd have to think about it.

Worn once Home Elites for $120 on CL but imma have to pass. Hate the VI-esque scales and the piss yellow flywire on them. If they were the Aways, i'd have to think about it.

I bought NIB size 11 Away Elites on Amazon (thanks to info from af1 1982) for $129 shipped...waiting for them to arrive in a few days. Search around, there's deals to be had. I canceled my NDC order for Home Elites cuz I'd rather save my 15% off code for ID's or Flyknits.

Patiently waiting for Footlocker to reduce the Home Elites to $160-150 so I can use a bday coupon (hope someone posts up the August coupon :nerd:)

-Pete

I love the VIIs but i'm gonna cool off on the Aways and any other VII except for the Gold Medals even if there are good deals for them. Got the BHM VI still so i guess i'll wait for what they come up with on the black/gold VIII. Watch Nike drops more heat before the VIIs are done. :lol:

I bought NIB size 11 Away Elites on Amazon (thanks to info from af1 1982) for $129 shipped...waiting for them to arrive in a few days. Search around, there's deals to be had. I canceled my NDC order for Home Elites cuz I'd rather save my 15% off code for ID's or Flyknits.
Patiently waiting for Footlocker to reduce the Home Elites to $160-150 so I can use a bday coupon (hope someone posts up the August coupon
nerd.gif
)
-Pete
Glad you got them fam! Did a size 11 appear from that store?

Wolves are indeed drying up. I had to get them before they are gone. Can't find them in stores anywhere except online. They came in today from Footlocker. One bill will probably be the lowest I'll come across for them. Gold Medals then I'm gonna lay low until the VIIIs. Hope there isn't anything that's a must have popping up in the waning months.

im jelly :smokin

You could still find them if you don't wait until they go for around $60 :lol:

They cool but easy to get dirty. Had to scrub off some dirt after wearing them.

I need a way to sell my invibisle cloaks prefer trade though I need a smaller size but I can't post on the nt market anywhere else to post it?

Back
Top Bottom