The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Apparently NDC restocked the LeBron South Beach 2's as well fpr $199. smh. My internet was down until not too long ago so I missed out on the info. Sorry guys

I thought it was a steal when I first bought my Mint PDFs for $100 Out the door...i guess its even better for $67 shippeed...SMH at Nike

wat deal?
NDC added Easter Kobe Dart Frogs and Sharks to clearance. With discount codes it came to around $67 shipped. Still a 12 and 13 if interested.
mean.gif

I would've got another pair of sharks for that price.

Haven't been in here all year, but glad I came in today. Just ordered the Kobe VII Lakers "Home" for $67 + tax and shipping. Had a $50 gift card, so not bad at all.
Wanted to get the White Elites but they had no size 11
frown.gif
Size 11s are back on bro, i pulled the trigger on my size 12s.

Now i wonder if theres anyway to protect that swoosh from peeling....
nerd.gif

It was tempting to get the Lakers Home at that price but I'm waiting for the Gold Medals, no GM, no more VIIs. Nike, your move. >D

love me some mint candy pdf. reminds me of the blue stuff in Breaking Bad. Same effect 
devil.gif

wdywt 8.15.12

Last edited:
That's good the ebayer didn't go too high with that price. So it doesn't set the secondary market too high even if it's a general release.

PDF not bad at that angle.

Last edited:
If the wolfs end up on NDC, someone please put the 11.5 in their cart for me.

I've never been able to get in on any of these restocks and I'd hate to miss those.

I'll send you a huge christmas basket for your troubles. Srs. 

To whomever wants early Cheetahs here is a link I stumbled across. Unknown if reliable or not:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-Zoom-K...81?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a788f8fed

I actually bought them from this seller this morning after getting his response that they were 100% Authentic. Last night when I 1st saw them he had them $20 less.:smh:
With all the rumors of no USA release, I also bit the bullet and bought the Gold Medals from RMK store, ended up about $100 over retail, but it's worth it to Not have to deal with the Brain Damage.8) Plus I also picked up the Home Elites with the NDC discount, been a busy Kobe 7 days lately. Can't wait!!!:tongue:

To whomever wants early Cheetahs here is a link I stumbled across. Unknown if reliable or not:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-Zoom-K...81?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a788f8fed

I bought them from this seller this morning and they were $20 less ($139)8) last night, but I didn't buy until he confirmed they were 100% Authentic. Plus with all the rumors of the Gold Medals, I just went ahead and bit the bullet and bought them from RMKstore. Can't wait!!8)
I also got the Home Elites thru NDC discount, been a few busy "Kobe 7" days.:tongue:

^^^Wale started it,

i personally think its hideous

First person I saw do that was Kobe during a photo shoot in the ASG VIs.

There was also an NTer that used to do this and would get called out for it, but the complaints stopped as soon as the kob-ster did it.

I say to each their own but I'm not a fan of the sloppy lace look. Theres a way to wear the laces loose and still look clean and together. That sloppy all over the place look just isnt for me...

Back
Top Bottom