The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Finally! Mints are next

Nice I picked those up today too should be here by the 5th what are the different laces they come with?

Best GR colorway is Easily Sharks,
if Nike woulda threw that Limited tag on it people woulda been on it... IJS

and isn't the cloak color, the same as the car color mystic?

not a chick nail polish color

still mad i missed the Sharks for $60+ on NDC a week ago :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say GMs will release with the Lebron X Olympics. Either one of those sell out then people will get the one that's not sold out. Pretty much what Nike has been doing all year with their release tactics. :smh:

Best GR colorway is Easily Sharks,
if Nike woulda threw that Limited tag on it people woulda been on it... IJS
and isn't the cloak color, the same as the car color mystic?
not a chick nail polish color
Similar from the pics i have seen, however the mystic chrome has three colors which are the purple, blue, and greenish turquoise. Either way they remind me of each other.lol 

Anyone tried putting the inserts from the cheetahs in the wolfs? Just wondering how that would look, don't hate for me asking lol...:nerd:

copped the cheetahs for 100 with discounts. on another note, i gave my hoop pair of sevens tour yellow supremes another try with major customizations. I cut off the play strong ankle sleeve entirely and replaced it with a kobe vi torch tongue from a destroyed pair of dukes, i also shaved the edges for better lock down, threw in kobe v insoles and re-glued parts of the sole that tore off within the first game. Must say that after those changes to the play strong inserts the shoe feels and performs a lot better, i can finally lace them up really well and not feel the laces. If anyone is interested ill post pics.

nordstrom rack, kinda an outlet. they get all kinds of random nikes.

ive seen the VII price the same, they had the black/yellow for same price in a size 13 and a pair of concords in a 12.

Back
Top Bottom