The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Finally came in....

ZKVII Shark 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

This pic convinced me. Im coppin
pimp.gif

Looking more and more like jellyfish are iridescent after all, which would be very cool. Still wanna see upclose pics though.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I don't know if this info has been posted already but...

BHMs (AF1, LBJ9, KD4, & KB7) are releasing on Feb.11 accdg. to House of Hoops... 
happy.gif

this cant be. we dont even have clear pix yet...

Same thing happened last month.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't know if this info has been posted already but...

BHMs (AF1, LBJ9, KD4, & KB7) are releasing on Feb.11 accdg. to House of Hoops... 
happy.gif

I would be excited about this news but from the looks of it now, not too impressed.
I was surprised... I'm not trying to mislead everybody here, you can check it..
It might still change, who knows...

Can Somebody correct or confirm this info?... -Thanks 
happy.gif

no no no I believe the date, its just from what that blurry image showed, it's not looking promising.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
these animals on the back look so stupid to me....
Seriously. I think it's sooo tacky...I'd be much more wow'd without them.

Plain & Simple > All that crap.
exactly... I hope no one misinterpreted my comment as hate.. Im a ZK fan till the end (or if he ever leaves the Lakers
grin.gif
) but these animals on the back look dumb to me.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Now see, they look amazing there. But Rod has the ability to do that with his pics.
it's stupid how great his pics are.
laugh.gif

Sharks look AMAZING in that shot.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I truly hope those jelly fishes aren't supremes. Still not a fan of the bootie concept.

He probably used the play strong from the Concords.

hope the jelly fish play fast insert has the heel cup design on the tongue where the shozoku symbol is.

laugh.gif
these animals on the back look so stupid to me....

exactly... I hope no one misinterpreted my comment as hate.. Im a ZK fan till the end (or if he ever leaves the Lakers
grin.gif
THAT.
Also, I played in my Christmas System and after one game, I developed a nice blister on my right arch. Never has that happened pre-SYSTEM (ZK V and VI). To add insult to injury, the sock liner got a little messed up by attacking STRONG. Oh well.

THANK YOU, #KOBESYSTEM! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

been away for a while, can you guys tell me how limited the sharks are expected to be? is it worth it to do a pre order paying $200? thanks guys

Originally Posted by yungone350

been away for a while, can you guys tell me how limited the sharks are expected to be? is it worth it to do a pre order paying $200? thanks guys

You can get them shipped now from overseas for 180.  Check ebay.  I personally think theyll be a gr based on the overseas prices.  Theyd be charging more if they were limited for us.

I've been wearing my play strong insoles lately and nothing has happened to my sock liner. What exactly is happening to y'all's pairs?

ran with the play fast for my team practice and they definitely felt better the 2nd time around. definitely can't lace these a smidge too tight unless i wanna feel the sides of my feet hurting again.
traction's been pretty good in my 4th wearing, and i'm going to stick with the play strong midsole from here on out lol.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

grin.gif
THAT.
Also, I played in my Christmas System and after one game, I developed a nice blister on my right arch. Never has that happened pre-SYSTEM (ZK V and VI). To add insult to injury, the sock liner got a little messed up by attacking STRONG. Oh well.

THANK YOU, #KOBESYSTEM! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kobe-System-.png

Back
Top Bottom