The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I HAVE to get to Ross asap! 
laugh.gif

those finds are crazy man.

I checked my local Ross today in Houston! It was filled with HEAT! There were vans, chuck tailors, and flip flops galore! 
eyes.gif

Sz 11. I know some people have hatred towards 7s, but I'm embarking on trying to get all 4 Barca colorways lol. And I was actually a fan of the 7s.

^

That seems about right. If I was the haggling type, I'd try to get it down closer to $260. But I wouldn't be upset dropping the asking price.

^ Dream Seasons are Asia exclusives. I think all these kicks at Ross are coming from the Far East, hence the XDR tags on all of them.

My local factory store had these and i thought it was a steal. Pretty underrated overall.

check my channel i did a review on them:

they'll definitely sit and go lower than that... whole fireberry pack didnt sell well. Nice pick up tho.

Hit up one of the Ross in my area today..... nothin :frown:

they'll definitely sit and go lower than that... whole fireberry pack didnt sell well. Nice pick up tho.

Hit up one of the Ross in my area today..... nothin
frown.gif
agreed i personally liked them a lot but the store is too far for me to test that out plus i missed them last time i tried that

local marshalls today had size 14 & 15 wolfs. picked up the 14 for a buddy. pretty upset they didnt have a size 12 for me to cop as well though haha

This really isn't the place for that but just using the eyeball test they look fine. Most fakes I've seen have a weird deep royal blue color on the uppers, poor patch placement under the heel clips and a cheap material just above the heel clip. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom