The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

had the cheetahs they felt so comftorable love them but definitely going to cop the year of the dragons that colorway looks amazing!!!

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks OP!!! I wouldve done a terrible job. Lol.

Some random pics.

And the hoody

6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23141780@N03/
link/info on the hoody?
nerd.gif

Kobe Therma-Fit 7 K.O. Hoodie.4 Colors up on NDC. Price is $90.

Hello guys, this is my first post so might as well share my christmas collection. Let me know what you guys think. I have followed this forum for a while and it has been so much fun to read and at the same time the information you guys provide is top notch. Keep it coming. Hopefully the picture works. 

Sorry guys, first time here so I apologize. It should work now. I know the quality is not the best, so I apologize for that as well. Any recommendations from those that post crisp pictures on which camera (cheap alternative) to use? Thanks

Originally Posted by lucho24

Hello guys, this is my first post so might as well share my christmas collection. Let me know what you guys think. I have followed this forum for a while and it has been so much fun to read and at the same time the information you guys provide is top notch. Keep it coming. Hopefully the picture works. 
are you kidding me with those zk4s??????????????????
mad.gif

pimp.gif

welcome to NT man!

Thanks for making feel welcome on this forum guys. Keep the great info coming, good stuff coming out soon. 

Welcome^^. This is the type of new member that I like to see. Such a break from the new guys who come in and say, "kool", or "dem sits iz ugly".

So these Kobe VII have to different type of releases? Elite and ???, any info will be appreciated. I have a friend qouting me $120 on swoosh for the Concord VII.

Originally Posted by rillo561

So these Kobe VII have to different type of releases? Elite and ???, any info will be appreciated. I have a friend qouting me $120 on swoosh for the Concord VII.
so theres the regular version with just the play fast insole, the supreme with both play fast and play strong, and the elite which doesn't have any info on it yet.

I wonder what's gonna make the Elites elite. It's probably an upgraded version of the regulars.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks OP!!! I wouldve done a terrible job. Lol.

Some random pics.

6577443475_1421bbdab6_z.jpg

6586182263_68d66ec8e8_z.jpg

6586183815_2914252dd9_z.jpg

6586185125_3dc40ea77d_z.jpg

6562832317_230ddb5190_z.jpg

6562829577_915463b542_z.jpg

And the hoody

6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23141780@N03/
yo NWT how exactly do you keep your strap like that?  I wanna wear my play strongs like that too, but there doesnt seem to be a place for that velcro to attach to so it stays up like that for any period of time.  or do yours just stay up like that long enough for pics? lol

Originally Posted by AZP

for $200 they better have rocket boosters strapped to them

nah technology haven't gone that far yet lol

I'm still wondering what the black/grey release date is. All the other pics we've seen has the tentative date on them but not those. Wonder if they are gonna be one of those store exclusives.

Freeze - They will stick. Just press on it... It's not velcro like, but it will stick. As long as you wear it casually.

I'm hoping the elites would have a tongue. a sufficiently cushioned tongue. That is all. After that, Kobe 7 Elite >>>

Back
Top Bottom