The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by macmanmike

Any word or more pics on the "Poison Dart Frog"?

I believe this is the only picture floating around right now:
2.JPG

No other information/confirmation has been released.

NWT and mjrod's pics are always on point!

They're making me want tp pick up the black/yellows, but I'm trying to hold out for those black/greys.

the galaxy KB7 must cop! but seeing the pics on here are making me rethink ones i  passed on lol

Those Galaxy!!! 
eek.gif
 Well here are my Cheetahs which I thought would be my fav VII's till I saw the Galaxy's lol

and some on feet action

and my whole Kobe and Bron Collection 
happy.gif

I seriously hate you NWT. Got me dying for every shoe you post great pics fam.

I will wait for on foot shots of YOTD but I am actually liking the Wolf color way. That may be my first Kobe VII.

Cheetahs still haven't dropped over here, yet we've had the Concords for like a month or so already, you could even get them on discount at one place!

Anyway, do Cheetahs come with another set of laces besides the red?

good looks on the new thread! I got my cheetahs in the mail Friday and they are WAY nicer in person. The next pair I have my eye on is the Sharks.

Need this release date on the YOTD to make some plans...

Thanks y'all

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate you NWT. Got me dying for every shoe you post great pics fam.

I will wait for on foot shots of YOTD but I am actually liking the Wolf color way. That may be my first Kobe VII.

Lol, my fault. It's a nice shoe. Yeah wolf greys are sick.

Got my pair of Leopards early this week, I gotta give a big shot out and thanks to l Knicks Fresh Knick l for the hookup.

I saw the concords/inlines last night and they are sexy in person
pimp.gif

Im have to pick them up some time, I'm just waiting for NWT to take some shots of them lol if he gets them

Back
Top Bottom