The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Champs at Rosedale Mall in Minnesota has a size 10.5 Leopards left if anyone needs them, not sure if they take phone orders.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

From @nikestore on Twitter

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

Yeah and we won't be releasing any Lebron china's eitherWhat a bunch of double talk... I don't believe any of their tweets
An NT'er runs @nikestore.
I heard there were 180 pairs of YOTD AF1's released here in the states. Not sure if that's true, though.

I finally switched into my Play Strong insoles and it's like walking on pillows.
pimp.gif

The YOTD AF1s were probably the biggest failure of the zodiac Chinese new yr series, 21Mercer had a FSR and I don't think their sold out yet.I look forward to the big bangs, they will be first Kobe's i will own (failed on the OCs and 3Ds last yr) there the reg. versions right?

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Just grabbed a pair of cheetah shorts @ HoH Detroit

Volt and purple

can u snap a picture for me? ive been lookin for them everywhere!

finally got a chance to try these on and I was very disappointed.  When I tried it on the play strong insole was in the shoe.  I do not see what purpose the ankle wrap has because it sure was not sturdy just seemed like it was extra fabric to show the logo.  The on the top of foot area it seem as if the tongue was pushed down in the shoe which was real annoying as well.  (kind of like the jordan 13 tongue being jammed in the shoe and you have to pull it up)  I pulled the tongue piece up so much I almost ripped the fabric.  Even with the Jordan 2011, I can never see these shoes with the interchangeable insole being real sturdy.  Also, the material of the shoe seemed real hard like a shell as well.  I hope the $140 version with just the play fast is better.  I was FULLY prepared to purchase the supremes as well....

Wore my play fast on thursday night and experienced the
same bubble issue.

I was already in the gym when i discovered this.

But upon 10 minutes of walking, the bubbles depleted on
their own.

You guys don't have to do anything but let your movement
resolve the matter.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

when do the blk/greys drop?

I saw them at foot action, the guy said Feb 4. Or maybe 3, forgot..
really? everyone else in here didnt even know the date yet.

hope your right, my friend wants a pair of those.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Nike Zoom Kobe VII | JANUARY 14

: Black/White-Wolf Grey-Cool Grey
: Titan Fort/ Ronac/ Katipunan
: Applicable to Titan Players Club Privileges
: Student discount accepted
: PHP7,495

393390_292495964131067_121694084544590_804948_226104588_n.jpg
I thought they dropped today?

Originally Posted by jst628

Champs at Rosedale Mall in Minnesota has a size 10.5 Leopards left if anyone needs them, not sure if they take phone orders.

I called them last week and the sales guy said they never received any Kobe Vii pairs. I even clarified it was either called the leopard or cheetah. Came out on 12/26/11. I even told him the color. He was like "nope, someone miss inform you. Never received anything like that." Shady if you ask me.

thinking about getting these for my cheetah's so i don't always have to wear the ankle cuff casually, i like the look of the volt under the laces better than the purple of the regular tongue's.
regular tongue + play strong insole =
pimp.gif

f2v7m1.png

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Isn't the Kobe System logo just Kobe's sign/motion when he used to call for ISO?

good thinking bro. Yeah you're right! so that's the reason why kobe
isn't passing.

thinking about getting these for my cheetah's so i don't always have to wear the ankle cuff casually, i like the look of the volt under the laces better than the purple of the regular tongue's.
regular tongue + play strong insole =
pimp.gif

f2v7m1.png

I ended up doing the same thing myself.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

really? everyone else in here didnt even know the date yet.

hope your right, my friend wants a pair of those.

I believe so, I was surprised myself since that's another 3 Weeks.

what are these boxes they're stepping on? special kobe box for a certain shoe? 
nerd.gif

c7xnb.jpg

I personally don't think so. I think it's because Kobe is that much taller than anyone else.
Joke perhaps?

Originally Posted by keebantot

what are these boxes they're stepping on? special kobe box for a certain shoe? 
nerd.gif

I personally don't think so. I think it's because Kobe is that much taller than anyone else.
Joke perhaps?
Those are apple boxes, used on set to prop various things up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_box

My guess is that the photographer is framing the picture from the torso up, and they didn't want Kobe to tower over the other dudes.

Back
Top Bottom