Originally Posted by snuks5

So which hypebeast is gonna do it? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe gon' give you that look:
He can pull that off with ease cuz it's Kobe 
tongue.gif
. Seriously though, I'm surprised that Nike doesn't come out with a silk or satin YotD jacket to match these.

not really getting the design placement for the yotd destroyer. why have the designs on the interior? what's the point?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I saw the Black/grey at my local Foot Action, so be on the lookout for them at yours.

Thank you. I'll call some footlockers tomorrow. I need them. 

I know I'm in the minority here, but out of all the colors I've seen...The Concords are the ones to have...*shrug*

so i balled in the kobe vii for the 2nd time today, the first wear the play strong logo vanished like a thief in the night. I wasn't surprised, same thing happened on my brons, disappointing none the less. But today was the worst after taking them off to +$*@% the damage to my dismay,MY XMAS KOBE VII'S ARE FALLING APART AFTER TWO WEARS. TWO

You probably just unlucky and got a defect pair.

My is still look like brand new after 7 games and i weight about 195 lbs

Alot of the pairs will only come with the "play fast" insole and they'll be $140, as opposed to the $180 for the Supremes (ones with the additional ankle wrap insole)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You probably just unlucky and got a defect pair.

My is still look like brand new after 7 games and i weight about 195 lbs
So it makes two of us then? I've NEVER experienced anything like this in my life.
The way the shoe is built and with the materials used, this is not surprising at all.
with that price? We should be getting something BETTER than the zk6 at the
very least in quality.

I hate when people disregard this or put this on the "This is Normal and It's Not Nike's Fault"
file case. THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING.

Trust me, your pairs will be like this too if you PLAY in them.

Back
Top Bottom