The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i can't believe how much i love the concords even though they're a basic GR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
might have to cop some day.

Originally Posted by josh24

Honestly I've played in Kobe iv, v, vi, and recently vii. I am a huge kobe fan (being from DT LA) and a fan of his shoes (I currently own 60pairs). Honestly for the price/quality/performance of the kobe vii these are the worst shoes hes ever put out! I don't have a pair in my collection which have came apart after playing in them once! Or one that looks so poorly put together that I had to take scissors to... When I got my cheetah pairs I had to fix the air bubble, and I had to take scissors to the knitting? (sorry for my bad descriptions) and just recently my shoes falling apart after one game!? (like others on this board) The only reason why I'm still going buy some of these new CW is because of the originality of them (ie shark big bang) and because I believe Kobe is not entirely responsible for how these sneakers hold up. But despite all the hype on this forum for these sneakers I am not BLIND and I can clearly see that these are nowhere near worth 180 bucks let alone 200... I'm so disappointed in NIKE right now, I just want shoes to go back to the quality of the Kobe IV for a price/performance of the Kobe IV, *$^@ Nike Greediness!

QFT. these are WEAK A*S sneakers. real REAL talk.
Will get like 2 pairs max.

And no, the best Inline colorway = zk4
pimp.gif

just copped the kobe vii concords... had to pull the trigger at 160 shipped.

damn i'm gonna be on broke mode for a couple months -_- but it was worth it...
-jordan xi concord bought on RD on NDC
-kd iv yotd orderd onAir-Knight
and now..
-kobe vii concord 160shipped no tax =)

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

Yeah, I agree with you Josh. I played in my VIIs a few times and went back to unDS my IVs to play in those.

Kobe IV. The best Kobe shoe ever IMO

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how big is that back pack exactly? id love to get that for the gym but doesnt looks like i can fit my shoes, clothes, and ball in there
frown.gif
will not fit a ball. shoes definitely. two shoes will fit perfectly with tons of space left.
They're Medium/28 Liters
more or less 1.5 feet in length. It's spacious for its size.

Interesting.. Very interesting..

it looks like this year ill be coping kobe viis just to add to my collection, and to rock them casually not to play in them unless I want them falling apart lol. Inline IV's were the one of the first pairs I bought! but my all time Fav is the Kobe IV del sol 61 points at MSG!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how big is that back pack exactly? id love to get that for the gym but doesnt looks like i can fit my shoes, clothes, and ball in there
frown.gif
will not fit a ball. shoes definitely. two shoes will fit perfectly with tons of space left.
They're Medium/28 Liters
more or less 1.5 feet in length. It's spacious for its size.

Interesting.. Very interesting..
you getting one man? Honestyl they're designed like a basic Jansport pack but with
more space and "tech". Just a cool little piece.

zk4 del sols are the cleanest Kobe in my opinion. Nothing comes close, literally nothing in my eyes.
To me they look like a Jordan type of sig with the classic lines and color blocking. perfectly executed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

so i balled in the kobe vii for the 2nd time today, the first wear the play strong logo vanished like a thief in the night. I wasn't surprised, same thing happened on my brons, disappointing none the less. But today was the worst after taking them off to +$*@% the damage to my dismay,MY XMAS KOBE VII'S ARE FALLING APART AFTER TWO WEARS. TWO
same thing that happened to him^

I feel bad about what happened to your pair guys. I agree that this should not come from a 180$ shoes. Although my pair is doing great after 3 games(6'4,230LBS), Its still sad knowing that the quality control of Nike is not 100%. That is why others have "ok" pair and others have pairs that are falling apart.

Hopefully, the problem is only with the Cheetahs.

I have to say that the way the phylon in the heel is set up, the way
they finished off the paint and the phylon density as well, it's bound
to get eff'd up. just saying.

If thats the case then lets wait if all the pairs will get effd up. *cross fingers*

And if it did, we should protest like the protesters of SOPA. haha.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by djeo23

THIS

Rocked mine to hoop to try something different with the strong strap on. You have to wear higher socks its not an option. my low cut socks were horrible once my legs started to sweat with the lotion I had on and began to itch like your wearing high socks but can't bunch them down. Sort of disappointed in that after playing so much in the 6's. Going to try the fast insoles but I didn't bring them with me tonight. Anyone who hopped and had sweat had the salt or sweat lines start to build around the strap? That would be bad. Like an old baseball hat.

I think ol boy was just trying to flame.. Apparently he doesnt "play strong" #pause

That was real cute. Why would I flame after spending $200 bucks on a pair of shoes to make up story. Just read 3 pages of people complaining then I add 1 and I'm flaming. Ok. If you look at any of my older post. I usually only play in Kobe's. I've spent thousands on Kobe's but. Hooked NT'ers up on where to cop their Kobe's early but now I'm trying to flame? Real cute. Its cool I won't contribute.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Rocked mine to hoop to try something different with the strong strap on. You have to wear higher socks its not an option. my low cut socks were horrible once my legs started to sweat with the lotion I had on and began to itch like your wearing high socks but can't bunch them down. Sort of disappointed in that after playing so much in the 6's. Going to try the fast insoles but I didn't bring them with me tonight. Anyone who hopped and had sweat had the salt or sweat lines start to build around the strap? That would be bad. Like an old baseball hat.

I think ol boy was just trying to flame.. Apparently he doesnt "play strong" #pause

That was real cute. Why would I flame after spending $200 bucks on a pair of shoes to make up story. Just read 3 pages of people complaining then I add 1 and I'm flaming. Ok. If you look at any of my older post. I usually only play in Kobe's. I've spent thousands on Kobe's but. Hooked NT'ers up on where to cop their Kobe's early but now I'm trying to flame? Real cute. Its cool I won't contribute.
Whoa, Chill bro! I wasnt talkin about you, I was talkin about ol boy that  quoted and was tryna flame my picture for wearing socks under my straps. The reason why we started talking about wearing socks to begin with.. haha, 2 pages back. I only quoted you because I agreed with your statement. hahah.. misunderstanding on your part.
laugh.gif

Boy is my face red! I was like man I like Kobe and this actually happened to me today. Sir I stand corrected.

Yeah, I agree with you Josh. I played in my VIIs a few times and went back to unDS my IVs to play in those.

Kobe V. The best Kobe shoe ever IMO
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Kobe V. The best Kobe shoe ever IMO
wink.gif

i'm torn between the v and vi.. i like them both equally 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yup kobe V the best imo for me also...love that shoe
pimp.gif

Kobe V over any shoe for ballin. I have already beat 3 pairs into the ground playing basketball. Nothing compares. The IV's come close as far as comfort, but the V's mold to your foot. I don't even think about my feet when I am wearing the V's

Nice pick ups. Yeah it is a big advantage of being in Asia. Easy pickup and no resellers to contend with correct?

I wonder how the YOTD would look with the Play Strong insole from the Del Sol.
nerd.gif

Real nice pick ups. I try to stay out this thread only because my first impression I was only somewhat interested but the more CWs I see my mind is changing and I don't want to end up with 15 pairs of Kobe's and 15 pairs of brons like in past years. I'm feeling that wolf grey pair a lot. More then yotd or sharks.

Back
Top Bottom