The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nice pick ups. Yeah it is a big advantage of being in Asia. Easy pickup and no resellers to contend with correct?

I wonder how the YOTD would look with the Play Strong insole from the Del Sol.
nerd.gif
Nope! There are resellers here. I am friends with one of the store managers at one of the higher tier nike stores in Taiwan, so they usually save me my size.
But resellers here in Taiwan get to the shoes before they even hit the stockroom. My store only got 8 of YOTD's in, I got mine, the rest went to a reseller that buys up any of the limited shoes that this store gets in.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by josh24

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

Yeah, I agree with you Josh. I played in my VIIs a few times and went back to unDS my IVs to play in those.

Kobe IV. The best Kobe shoe ever IMO
Kobe V. The best Kobe shoe ever IMO
wink.gif

/thread

i havent even tried the VII's yet but i dont think anything will top the V's

I loved my V's to play in (I still do), But I hate the horrible traction pattern so I switch from the V and VI all the time to ball in, but the IV was almost a perfect shoe for me on every level, price, looks, performance, and quality. If only it used zoom air in the forefoot and didn't bottom out =/

To play in V>VI>IV>VII
To wear casually IV>VI>V>VII
Quality IV>VI>V>VII (I've heard some guys tore their in half! yikes)
My overall (imo) IV>VI>V>VII

Its going to be hard for me to pay another 180bucks on the YOTD. Sharks and Big Bangs will be copped though for 140, lets hope their good walking shoes.
EDIT: I did forget to mention that I am 6'0 190lbs and played on a very very very clean floor the day my VII's came apart. 

Originally Posted by josh24

I loved my V's to play in (I still do), But I hate the horrible traction pattern so I switch from the V and VI all the time to ball in, but the IV was almost a perfect shoe for me on every level, price, looks, performance, and quality. If only it used zoom air in the forefoot and didn't bottom out =/

To play in V>VI>IV>VII
To wear casually IV>VI>V>VII
Quality IV>VI>V>VII (I've heard some guys tore their in half! yikes)
My overall (imo) IV>VI>V>VII

Its going to be hard for me to pay another 180bucks on the YOTD. Sharks and Big Bangs will be copped though for 140, lets hope their good walking shoes.
EDIT: I did forget to mention that I am 6'0 190lbs and played on a very very very clean floor the day my VII's came apart. 
The IV's are easily my favorite of the nike zkline. I copped 22 pairs of em including doubles of my fav cw's. Not sure I'll do that w/ the zk7's but they are some nice cw's.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Those I.D.s are hideous.
sick.gif

Whatever floats your boat tho.

Man doo doo all on that mans parade! Like I tell the kids if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. KiddingThere not horrible he's a packers fan so I can see what he was doing. Looks a little more like the U though.

I agree with all of the concord comments.

Shoes are clean as hell.

Cant comment on performance tho. I retired from my scrub status after I had a kid
laugh.gif

how do i see a picture uploaded by photobucket if the bandwidth's been exceeded? i mean, besides upgrading to pro or whatever.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

how do i see a picture uploaded by photobucket if the bandwidth's been exceeded? i mean, besides upgrading to pro or whatever
try imageshack i don't think they have bandwidth limit.

i already use imageshack. what i meant was how can i see other people's pictures if they're using photobucket and their bandwidth has been exceeded?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i already use imageshack. what i meant was how can i see other people's pictures if they're using photobucket and their bandwidth has been exceeded?

Nothing you can do about that. That's what we all see until the poster of the pic upgrades their account.

Back
Top Bottom