The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Originally Posted by charles0424

If those are the official Jelly's.......I am copping!

"So we meet again Kobe sig shoes!!" haha Only coppin if Kobe wearing though.....I dont care much for dude from the Suns lol

So if Kobe doesnt wear these, you wont cop???lol

Correct lol. Now that I look back at my collection I only get the colorways that Kobe himself wears on the court.

Originally Posted by jst628

those jellyfish 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can see the name being the jellyfish cause they remind me of the inks... jellyfish - ink... get it?
Jellyfish dont ink. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by jst628

those jellyfish 
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can see the name being the jellyfish cause they remind me of the inks... jellyfish - ink... get it?
Jellyfish dont ink. 
laugh.gif
close enough to whatever that other sea creature that does 
laugh.gif

I'm hoping the jellyfish signal the Vii picking up with better colorways. Lebron 9 have kinda fizzled with colorways in my opinion.EDIT: Jellyfish related, SneakerNews is calling them the "raptors" and Asian exclusive from earlier reports.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

If those are the official Jelly's.......I am copping!

"So we meet again Kobe sig shoes!!" haha Only coppin if Kobe wearing though.....I dont care much for dude from the Suns lol

So if Kobe doesnt wear these, you wont cop???lol

Correct lol. Now that I look back at my collection I only get the colorways that Kobe himself wears on the court.
Lol, my Wife is the SAME way bro, she also loves kobes but ONLY pairs he wears; I PRAY kobe wears these for your sake bro because if you pass on these Jellyfish you will regret I think
wink.gif

im not sure if im feeling this shoe that much, after 2-3 wears they dont leave me wanting to play more.

i dont think any shoe will match the V's in every aspect
30t6p3b.gif
might need to stock up on V's but inlines are so damn expensive SMMH

Jellyfish better not be Asia exclusives. We get the horrible BHM and the dope Jellyfish stays in Asia...Ain't no way.

BHMs would look so much better without that hideous sock liner.  Liking the details of the Jellys but still not enough to top the sharks imo.  Interested to see future CWs executing the  gradient effect though.

1rst page needs updates for jellyfish and BHM's

also, anyone know the RD for the big bangs?

If jellyfish are an asia exclusive, that would be some major bs. Keep the return of the dragons.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

If jellyfish are an asia exclusive, that would be some major bs. Keep the return of the dragons.
lol that would be 2x the dissapointment for me. besides the bangs, those are the only other pairs I like...

if both of em end up being asia exclusives im not even gonna bother with this sig.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

lol that would be 2x the dissapointment for me. besides the bangs, those are the only other pairs I like...

if both of em end up being asia exclusives im not even gonna bother with this sig.

Lol, im just being selfish cause idc bout the dragons.  In reality, they need to stop the asia exclusive bs.

wore the 7's to ball for the first time, quality is kinda bad. the outside and inside of the white midsole on both shoes got ripped up after just 2 pickup games (my 6's looked brand new after playing in them 10+ times). i wore the play strong and it felt like the insoles were moving around every step i took, maybe they just need some getting used to.

I usually don't come into another forum to comment on how bad a shoe looks but I HATE THESE KOBE's.

Except the jellyfish.

those are cool looking.

Back
Top Bottom