The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Man, all these reports about balling in these VIIs - not good. I'll probably just wear my pairs casually. Last year I balled in VIs with no issues - they were amazing and responsive.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I usually don't come into another forum to comment on how bad a shoe looks but I HATE THESE KOBE's.

Except the jellyfish.

those are cool looking.
So why come into the thread?????....lol

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I played in VIIs about 12 full court games so far, I have no issues at all so far lol
the midsole "damage" isn't real bad, just nowhere near as durable as the VI's, those things are tanks!

My only issues in the 7s are the playstrong velcro eating up the sockliner. And its fixable, just cover the velcro with your high socks.

I wanted to purchase these for indoor football training (track sessions and practices, 1 on 1's, weight training etc.). They seem legit with the insoles, but given the activity I will be using them for (far more of a pounding than bball) will they hold up? I wanted to get an all around shoe outta these but from what you guys are saying should I look elsewhere?

^i think they'd be fine, the only reason i had any issue is from getting continuously stepped on playing ball.

just picked these up...
happy.gif

I love that backpack. Why couldnt they make it a reg release. Or at least a semi limited run.

Sharks and YotDs are amazing! Btw, did you guys know that the Black/Grey pair released at the Nike Vault today? It's a weird release... some stores and sites have had them for weeks now, select Footactions, etc.

Originally Posted by jst628

wore the 7's to ball for the first time, quality is kinda bad. the outside and inside of the white midsole on both shoes got ripped up after just 2 pickup games (my 6's looked brand new after playing in them 10+ times). i wore the play strong and it felt like the insoles were moving around every step i took, maybe they just need some getting used to.

You know mine moved and came up when I jumped. I didn't want to mention it because I didn't want to seem like I was bashing them since enough people seem to do that but I actually like these. After playing in the Christmas and having problems playing in the Concords were at first but they've got a lot better. My original thoughts on hooping in them with the play strong and sweat staining the strap like a baseball hat having higher socks is preventing that but I'm preferring playing and casual wearing the play fast without the strap. I'm not a huge fan of the strap for casual or playing basketball.

really want the jellyfish, sharks and galaxys but dont have enough bread for all them plus other nike !!##. They packed way to much in way to soon

Those purple raptor kicks are nice.   Remember these paintjobs? Chameleon paint was cool back when Kobe was rockin the afro...
1284711512.jpg

Hypebeasts, get your kicks to match your car
laugh.gif

After seeing that frog. It's possible the jelly fish are just that girl gs pair that's in stores now and the pair we've been looking at the past few pages is actually the poison dart frog pair.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

After seeing that frog. It's possible the jelly fish are just that girl gs pair that's in stores now and the pair we've been looking at the past few pages is actually the poison dart frog pair.

Maybe, but what about the veins on the heel?  Those look more like jellyfish.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Maybe, but what about the veins on the heel?  Those look more like jellyfish.
I think the dart frog colorways will have crazier spotted/patterned uppers. I remember seeing that upper design in some earlier pics with Avar/Kobe when they were introducing the VIIs.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

everyone bashing on the bhm's

but as for me

bhm>>>>>>>>>>jellyfish

Me personally I like the BHM's.I don't think that people are bashing the BHM's. Every shoe is not for everyone. You gotta respect their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom