The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just ordered my Sharks...will they ship right away or not until the 14th?

And those ASG pictures
smokin.gif

Just picked up the Purple and Pink kids release for my daughter and noticed they have the jellyfish on the back, hopefully that clears up anymore confusion on what is what.

More i see the all stars, the easier it is for me to pass. They are nice, but i can live without them.

This blows!!! I am deployed and I will probably miss out on the All Star pack release unless I order from overseas and pay above US retail.

I love love love the execution of the All Star games. So happy they kept it a mostly dark shoe with the black tongue and midsole.

There isn't a jellyfish on the heel of the cloaks, so I can't imagine why they'd call them that, especially when that GS colorway doesn't look anything like the cloak colorway. Guys have already said a few times that people on Nike campus have been calling that shoe the invisibility cloaks, so that's more or less the "official" nickname, whether anyone wants to call them that, Harry Potters, inks, jellyfish, etc.

you guys are so thoughtful and helpful....
NT is the best...
thanks for all your help...
*end sarcasm
i know i'm missing something here...
are the galaxy's the asgs?

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Just ordered my Sharks...will they ship right away or not until the 14th?

And those ASG pictures
smokin.gif

Doesn't say anything about back order so they should ship right away.

My spot just got the sharks in today. Got 24 pairs. They look darn good in person but with all this heat out. I had to pass. Hopefully I can find later or I'm going to regret it.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

My spot just got the sharks in today. Got 24 pairs. They look darn good in person but with all this heat out. I had to pass. Hopefully I can find later or I'm going to regret it.
Hahaha had to do a doubletake on that one...I thought you meant YOU got 24 pairs
laugh.gif

Edit I'm not sure but the sharks were over nighted to my mom an pop and shop with a street date for today. Then I went to my mall by the house and they had the sharks on the counter with the new releases. Anybody that work at a chain store have any insight to this?

No negative I didn't get 24 pairs. They also got some new Griffey hybrid shoe. Omg. Things were fire. I had to pass on them to though. They were 170! Did walk out with my cement 4s though with no tax ftw. Sharks def look great but it was sharks or all stars for me. I've bought to many shoes the past few weeks. I had to stop somewhere.

Are these all stars going to be at all niketowns and house of hoops like other all star shoes in the past

Originally Posted by bballkid11

That Video almost made me Tear!!! lol

SO many decisions!! So little time....
i can afford one pair: cement IV's, galaxy's, BHM's or cloaks? tough decision... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yes they are, get with the space program!
eyes.gif
I'm a full on space cadet....been following NASA since I was 8.
but with Cloaks, Harry Potters, Galaxies, Stars, ASGs and all these other names that everyone and their momma likes to create and deem the "official" term for the dayum shoe....I get lost. muhbad.

HP's remind me of the inks for some reason...
btw, thank you for the clarification.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by bballkid11

That Video almost made me Tear!!! lol

SO many decisions!! So little time....
i can afford one pair: cement IV's, galaxy's, BHM's or cloaks? tough decision... 
ohwell.gif
Hopefully more folks are pondering this too so it will make some of these a bit easier to pick up.  I don't want to have to stress over all these releases and if I will be able to get one or not.

just wanna share some pics of cloaks with the leopard's insoles (pics via solereaper)
[table][tr][td]
kobe+7+cloak+14.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
kobe+7+cloak+15.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom