The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Ughh so tempted to pay an inflated preorder price for those Cloaks. I know I'll get screwed from getting both Cement IVs and Cloaks next weekend.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Ughh so tempted to pay an inflated preorder price for those Cloaks. I know I'll get screwed from getting both Cement IVs and Cloaks next weekend.
Don't think it'll be that crazy next week - you should be fine. I think the problem here on NDC was that they dropped 8 releases that were instant sellers (believe it or not). Just gotta be on top of the Twitter link and you should be good to go as long as you're signed in and have payment info ready. Good luck.

ASG will be madness, though.

I went on NDC to test the waters for the KD IV's and the VII's. The KD's were sold out ASAP but I was able to get the Kobe BHM's in my cart but I decided to pass on them. I probably wouldn't have been able to get them either because the website was moving so slow. Congrats to all that was able to get them. The All Stars is next up on my list.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Let's not talk about Jeremy Lin in a Kobe VII shoe topic. Thanks fellas.

Or call the Cloaks the Harry Potter's in the thread title please
wink.gif
I thought we codename'd the Cloaks so the "H-Beast Mother and her Hatchlings" wouldnt be able to tell what Kobes we wanted since they would be distracted by "EL DECOY" aka the Retro IV ?? 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Let's not talk about Jeremy Lin in a Kobe VII shoe topic. Thanks fellas.

Or call the Cloaks the Harry Potter's in the thread title please
wink.gif
If it really bothers you guys then I'm going to change it now.

30t6p3b.gif

Alot more of us prefer the HP nickname than the actual name. Cloaks just sounds stupid as #%%#. 

Oh, and those homes are easily pooping on the del sols and concords. 
pimp.gif

Had to pick these up because the 1s were scarce. I like the shoe but not this color. I also prefer the price tag on these. The Bron's in this colorway on the other hand are nice. And I don't particularly like the Brons of late (<--lives in Ohio).

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Had to pick these up because the 1s were scarce. I like the shoe but not this color. I also prefer the price tag on these. The Bron's in this colorway on the other hand are nice. And I don't particularly like the Brons of late (<--lives in Ohio).

By any chance were you at HOH? If so how was it? Looks like you got 2 pair of Kobes & Lebrons both

Back
Top Bottom