The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by 81KB

Wow another shoe that gets dissed because it's not hyped.Lets not act like people thinking these are ugly is the reason the shoe isn't moving because there have been tons of ugly shoes that moved because they were hyped *coughs...grinches*.Its all about the hype train and right now the KD's are at the forefront of it at the moment.
a lot of people don't like the BHMs because it looks like they sewed a rug on the upper. It's as simple as that.
ha now people mad because of ugly shoes sitting, this is to 81 if you like ugly shoes buy them but most people prefer something that looks ok for $140 like the KD or Bron, actually for $95 these kobe BHM would still sit they are that ugly IMO.

No hype could of helped the bhm kobe. I personally don't like any of the pack, but they went overboard on the print with the Kobe.

Sorry if this has been stated before.. but can anyone tell me how limited the ASG Big Bangs are gonna be, and where I can buy them? (Any local FL, HOH only, Online only, etc. ) I went through the last couple of pages and didn't see anything about them, and the release is on the 24th.

I never venture into Nike threads, usually a Jordan guy but my Uncle wants these and I figured I'd help him out. Thanks for any help
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Seuok720

I know Im going to get hated on but Sharks and Cloaks this week for me no cement 4's to many people going to cop so jordans are just played out know.

Doing the same

big bangs and I'm out! can't pass up on the GITD thing. c'mon Nike. after that I'm getting the
Huarache 2k4s and I'm done til the kobe 8. LOL

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by 81KB

Wow another shoe that gets dissed because it's not hyped.Lets not act like people thinking these are ugly is the reason the shoe isn't moving because there have been tons of ugly shoes that moved because they were hyped *coughs...grinches*.Its all about the hype train and right now the KD's are at the forefront of it at the moment.
a lot of people don't like the BHMs because it looks like they sewed a rug on the upper. It's as simple as that.
ha now people mad because of ugly shoes sitting, this is to 81 if you like ugly shoes buy them but most people prefer something that looks ok for $140 like the KD or Bron, actually for $95 these kobe BHM would still sit they are that ugly IMO.

I'm actually not mad at all.I don't take what other people think of a sneaker personally.I just know that there have been ugly and weak shoes that were hyped up just because of how limited they were.the DW1's are a perfect example of that.I actually like the fact most of you think they are ugly cuz I have my own personal taste and don't follow hype.its all love

Originally Posted by KenJi714

huarache 2k4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indeed!

hype is usually the result of beauty. If the shoe looks like a ****, then that's gonna generate
low hype. hyped shoes only mean that the shoe is in fact pretty. the grinch doesn't look good?
laugh.gif

I don't think any more hype will help that shoe, that shoe's amazing!

Damn... after playing catch-up on this thread, all I see is BHM bashing... IF Y'ALL DON'T LIKE A COLORWAY, MOVE ON! I'm sure there's plenty of color ways to choose from in the end...

i'm happy with my 2 pairs of BHM (9 pairs of Kobe VIIs now) coming in from some homeboys since I missed out on NDC... 2 pairs of Cloaks next...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Wish they'd release more c/w...

Kinda want to do an ID, but the quality looks poor on them
ohwell.gif
I thought they would because of all these Kobe System commercials.  Was hoping the Kobe line would step up this year, compared to the VI's

I personally don't like the BHMs, but I think it's kinda interesting how the VIIs are really going "all out" with the BHM and ASG themes, for better or worse. With the BHM VIIs, the pattern is all over the upper, and with the ASG VIIs, the Galaxy/Supernova print is also all over the upper. With the KDs and Lebrons, seems like the designs are more limited just to the collar/tongue/insoles/straps. Between the 3 sigs, it's just personal style if you want subtle or flashy.

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Don't sleep on the cloaks. That chameleon effect will grow on y'all. Half iced sole is a plus.

I'm not at all sleep on these. They're definitely fire I just don't have the cash to get em
frown.gif
. Hopefully I can get for a decent price after retail.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by KenJi714

huarache 2k4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indeed!

hype is usually the result of beauty. If the shoe looks like a ****, then that's gonna generate
low hype. hyped shoes only mean that the shoe is in fact pretty. the grinch doesn't look good?
laugh.gif

I don't think any more hype will help that shoe, that shoe's amazing!

If the Grinch was a GR shoe them it would have sat.there were better looking VI's that sat on the self just because they were a GR.knock it off.

cant wait for the cloaks this weekend. still thinking if i want the cement iv's. next weekend is gonna be dope, kobes, lebrons and foams leeegoo

Back
Top Bottom