The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I think the silver heel clip by itself looks out of place. if the silver extended down around the midsole it would look more complete. 2cents

been trying to get some info about the cloaks and NTNY but nobody on their end is giving me anything. starting to think NTNY won't have them or will just do them first-come-first-served style.

My Top 3:
1. Big Bangs
2. Cloaks
3. Sharks

Big Bangs are amazing! Love the silver/metallic heel. Reminds me of some type of Silver Surfer power cosmic type %+%+.
cbiernat_silversurfer_cb.jpg

asg are 
pimp.gif
, execution is nice, but i will say since every colorway has had the heel cup color extend to the midsole it looks weird when not done, anyone care to photoshop the silver all the way to the midsole curious to see if that would look better

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

been trying to get some info about the cloaks and NTNY but nobody on their end is giving me anything. starting to think NTNY won't have them or will just do them first-come-first-served style.

I was there last night to get info on release, they wont have Cloaks, 21 Mercer will.

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE, CANT FIND IT

ARE THE GALAXIES (BIG BANGS) QS, OR GR?

CLOAKS I WILL FIGHT YOU ALL ON FRIDAY, HOPING I CAN CATCH A BREAK ON THE BIG BANGS NEXT WEEK.

^Nike said the ASG pack will be just as limited as the BHM's, therefore a QS, but i'm sure there will be more.

Originally Posted by jst628

^Nike said the ASG pack will be just as limited as the BHM's, therefore a QS, but i'm sure there will be more.

Thanks man... I guess if i was lucky enough to get Concords and Black Cement 4s, I'm sure the insanity on cloaks and Glaxies wont be as wide spread!

Originally Posted by 24KBMJ23

Originally Posted by jst628

Thanks man... I guess if i was lucky enough to get Concords and Black Cement 4s, I'm sure the insanity on cloaks and Glaxies wont be as wide spread!
And if they do it anything like they did last years ASG pack,
there will be a whole lot to go around in Florida alone.

Thanks to a fellow NT member for hooking me up with the BHM.

Kobe VII collection so far

a mango inner liner would have set off that ASG galaxy shoe...nice collection of kobe VIIs mrfantastic!  

BTW...who else was speeding down the 405 to register for the cloaks at NTLA?? 
ohwell.gif
  Made it in time to get a pair for sat.

for those who care the first two colorways of the kobe vii supreme have come off exclusion on eastbay.

so the pattern on teh ASG's varies quite a bit it looks like...hopefully i can pick n choose one with all the colors rather then just majority black/orange, those pics up there are too crispy

Back
Top Bottom