The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man These Ebay resellers are going nuts right now. 240+ for cloaks -____- you gotta pay and arm and a leg now.
Just saw a size 13 go for $320 shipped...

Originally Posted by sniper

Man These Ebay resellers are going nuts right now. 240+ for cloaks -____- you gotta pay and arm and a leg now.
Just saw a size 13 go for $320 shipped...

Thats stupid! Shill Bids? perhaps
I thought so as well, but it was a Buy-It-Now. Dude really wanted his 13...

These guys are sleeping outside of the mall to make what $50 bucks tops. The shoes cost $151 with tax you sell for $250 on Ebay. Ebay takes final value fee maybe $20, listing fee, Paypal takes 4%, then you pay another $20 to ship + gas and effort.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by yungone350

Mjrod1985 did u cop those 13 off NDC?

Yessir! Thanks homie! Very much appreciated!
pimp.gif
can't wait for the pics 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks homie! Likewise brotha!

I just can't wait to rock these under the sun! Then play ball...

^^^ I like it. I might even go true red in order to emphasize the shark theme and let the laces act as "blood".

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Bored on this Saturday night so I decided to mess with the laces on the Sharks a lil' bit..
laugh.gif

39yr.jpg
Nice! Gave me an idea to put those laces in the Cloaks to match the insoles and Shozoku...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I camped out for the IV's today and got my 10. While I was there, I decided to get a 10.5 of the Invisible Cloaks because of the hype hereand apparently it was the last 10.5 in the store. It was a HOH, and I was only #27 in line, so I was confused. 99% of the people were there for the IV's anyway. Are these really limited?
indifferent.gif

really waiting for someone to do some red "blood" splatter customization to some sharks, throw in some red laces and a few other accents and...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by bballintom22

NDC did a lot of ppl dirty this release.
QTF 
tired.gif

Came out with a size 8 in the Cloaks; hopefully I could trade that for a 9.5

Not looking forward to next week At All
Learn how to type, Josh.

i cant even complain about the reseller i dealt will. dude has been top notch so far. decent price. and shipped already, priority.

edit. 

just went on and said eff it and copped the presale for those bb's.  i gotta try and lessen the blow for next weekend.  if i can op these now. and possibly the lbj's, then i can put all my efforts into the foams.  and i can consider this week as a success, with stress lol.

Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up the Black/Del-Sol Supreme in a Size 13?

I can't seem to find them anywhere reasonably below the $180 retail tag (not even on CL or eBay).

Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Rocket

^^^ I like it. I might even go true red in order to emphasize the shark theme and let the laces act as "blood".

I would like to see this.

Originally Posted by jst628

really waiting for someone to do some red "blood" splatter customization to some sharks, throw in some red laces and a few other accents and...
pimp.gif

That's exactly what I plan on doing when they get discounted....

consulted w mj rod and decided to pull the trigger on big bang VII pre order. that saves time next friday so I can focus on other releases.

i really wanted the cloaks, didn't care for the 4s. waited all night and ended up empty handed because of all the traffic the 4s caused.

Back
Top Bottom