The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

ended up caving in. got the cloaks today at like 3pm at north park mall in dallas. long drive from arlington so it was risky. they ended up having only 2 size 9's ( i wear a 9.5 in kobes).

this shoe must be amazing on a sunny day.

next up the Galaxies..

Had work today, and struck out on ndc, so no cloaks yet.
Looks like I'll wait for the cloak frenzy to die down, to pull the trigger.
I don't know how these went so fast!?
Was it peeps who struckout on IVs, people trying to resell?

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Had work today, and struck out on ndc, so no cloaks yet.
Looks like I'll wait for the cloak frenzy to die down, to pull the trigger.
I don't know how these went so fast!?
Was it peeps who struckout on IVs, people trying to resell?

Was on NDC all night last night. Didndt get a pair. Woke up early this morning to get them a HOH and i called in to see if they got pairs left they said they had all sizes left and no one been buying them. I quickly drove to HOH and got there and there was a long %%! line for the cements and then when it sold out people started to buy the cloaks that they didnt even know about they asked me in line what were the kobes..... sigh. dude in front of me bought the last two pairs in my size and i end up stuck wiht the last pair in the store. size 11. so sad.. hopefully better luck next week for ASG!

Originally Posted by waverder

consulted w mj rod and decided to pull the trigger on big bang VII pre order. that saves time next friday so I can focus on other releases.

THIS

Big Bangs out of the way! had to bite on the preorder! wayyy above retail but i wont be stressed out lol i can actually sleep!

Liked the Cloaks from the pics but my cousin brought them to my house this morning and I was bitter I didn't have a pair. I still feel like these will be around tomorrow (Sunday) if you look around.

I got to my HOH at 5AM and ended up being close to number 50 in line. Most cats were in line for the IV's. I wasn't able to get my usual 9.5 or 10, so I settled for a 10.5. They're definitely WAY better looking in person.
pimp.gif

managed to catch up on some sleep after waking up mad early to head to lakewood house of hoops got my cloaks but i must say the line was terrible (mainly for jays) nonetheless i had to wait there was easily 250 plus ppl in line, it gets me worried for the big bangs, congrats to those who managed to get a pair, and i agree with the majority on here cloaks are just sick i can go on on all the parts i like but its one of those shoes you must see in person, they look amazing on feet 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up the Black/Del-Sol Supreme in a Size 13?

I can't seem to find them anywhere reasonably below the $180 retail tag (not even on CL or eBay).

Any help is appreciated.

http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/16997/category/214
$150+shipping

wait till monday when eastbay will be having their one day only 20% off presidents day sale
ohwell.gif
 use can use discount on both the concords and blk/yellow cw (not on th sharks though)
grin.gif

Man I love the Cloaks...I've never doubled up on shoes before but these I might have too. They are amazing...they will probably go down as a top 3 CW in the VII(depending on what else comes out
laugh.gif
), but as far as I'm concerned they are MY favorites as of right now
pimp.gif

Just realized that the BB's come out on a Friday and not Saturday so maybe there is hope after all. Just want the BB's and KD's and I'm good

I know I'm getting way ahead of myself but it would be awesome if Kobe won his 6th ring in the VII and they would do a black and gold version of the Cloaks...something similar to the Big Stage V

i was able to order the cloaks via nbastore for $119
smile.gif
anyone know if they double-box? tia

Man the people on eBay are going wild with the prices on these. Time to focus my efforts on other stuff and wait for the prices to cool off on the Cloaks.

Can't stop looking at the Cloaks(4s in the corner looking sad puppy). The shoe is perfect as is, but what do you guys think about Grinch laces on them? I took some pics, I don't have the best camera or lighting in my spot but I tried......

Looks ok with the red laces but I wouldn't wear them like that.

I got to my hoh late. Asked what size they had 7 and 14 left. Said I was an 11 and dude was like that guy is checking out last pair of 11s. Only if I would have been there 10 mins earlier

I got to my hoh late. Asked what size they had 7 and 14 left. Said I was an 11 and dude was like that guy is checking out last pair of 11s. Only if I would have been there 10 mins earlier

I was 34 in line and probably 1 of the 5 people that were actually there for the Cloaks.  They are sooooo much better than the IVs....

Anyone Find a way to mix the insoles with the differrent cuts without ID? Like say the zoom midsole with the mid cuff? Just wondering

@Blacklion23, if only they were a bit closer to the Infrared color on the Cloaks. Not bad though.

Back
Top Bottom