The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Heads Up!! Just to take your mind off the All-Stars...
Accdg. to Eastbay, Kobe 7 "Dukes" will release on 3/5/12 and "Wolf" will release on 3/16/12

Eastbay Rep can you confirm?... -Thanks 
happy.gif

Per Nike Launch List

03/01/12 Zoom Kobe VII Tresure Blue/White-Black $140 488371-400
03/01/12 Zoom Kobe VII Wolf Grey/Total Orange-Cool Grey-Black-White $140 488371-002

So Dukes and Wolfs release March 1?

Chaos Vs for ASG VII.   Both of those shoes are on another level.   
Probably wouldn't give up the Vs just do to the scarcity of the shoe at this point.  

I understand the temptation though, Im obsessed with the asg VII myself.  

The Chaos Vs mid Blood splatter against that off white/white was so ill.  Very Joker

Damn nice pics of the cloaks wave. I can't wait till mine get here on friday. It was a gorgeous day in So Cal today too so that adds even more flare to those pics.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Damn nice pics of the cloaks wave. I can't wait till mine get here on friday. It was a gorgeous day in So Cal today too so that adds even more flare to those pics.

Sure was a nice day in So Cal! thx

Originally Posted by rillo561

Chaos V's for ASG VII's, any opinions on this possible trade, kinda torn on it.

Thanks.
If your getting ASG VII's I'd do it. You know they will sell out and prices will be around 190-220+. I've been seeing Chaos V's going for around 160-190 lately...at least in my sz. But in the end get what you like. Both look great IMO so either way you still win
Nice pics as always waverder 
pimp.gif

hopefully dude will come through on that asg preorder and that'll be another shoe i wont have to worry about. ndc said they arent selling foams, so thats a done deal. now i'm just out for the ix's.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by rillo561

Chaos V's for ASG VII's, any opinions on this possible trade, kinda torn on it.

Thanks.
If your getting ASG VII's I'd do it. You know they will sell out and prices will be around 190-220+. I've been seeing Chaos V's going for around 160-190 lately...at least in my sz. But in the end get what you like. Both look great IMO so either way you still win
Nice pics as always waverder 
pimp.gif
ASGs been going for like 260 though and will prob go higher!. Id trade to get those. You can always go back and get some Chaos V for max 200 for a DS pair. I just picked up a VNDS pair for 130 shipped.

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

nah hes asking if the GITD soles will yellow like clear soles do over time, which is what i wanna know too
ok My fault, I'm looking at them now and to be honest even if it did.... On feet or balling you wouldnt notice or it wouldnt be half bad. You could kinda just pretend its the Sun at the base of the universe on your shoe

nah

Im gonna need to pick up these ASG now just to find a trade for the Cloaks.....

The Cloaks are unreal IMO.

Nice pics from MJRod and waverder.

Tomorrow I'm trading my chi Xs for another pair of Cloaks. Shoe is def amazing.

And the Poison dart Frogs are dope as hell !!! 2x on those as well.
The 7s are starting to kick up dust.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice pics from MJRod and waverder.

Tomorrow I'm trading my chi Xs for another pair of Cloaks. Shoe is def amazing.

And the Poison dart Frogs are dope as hell !!! 2x on those as well.
The 7s are starting to kick up dust.

Thx Ed, the PDF aren't too bad imo..

Thanks E! X2 at least is a must...

Was able to cop another pair of Cloaks for under retail at my HoH using 4 VIP gift cards... I am in love! Most beautiful 7 no doubt... These are already in my top 10 kobes IMO...

The color shifting is something to see in person... Not even the Chaos V shifts as much as these...

Hopefully I can live up to WaveRders pics when I take some... Haha

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I immediately regret getting 2 pairs of Cements and no Cloaks... It was a crazy night
ohwell.gif

every time i had the cloaks and the IVs in my cart it would time out, it was like NDC didn't want me to have both.  in the end i had two IVs in my cart and that's what went through, guess i will be trading/selling to get some ASG shoes or possibly cloaks.

Back
Top Bottom