The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

anyone know if the sharks come in youth sizes? my girlfriend wears a 7 in womens which is about a 5.5y/6y and a 6 in mens, and she wants a pair of them

Originally Posted by do work son

anyone know if the sharks come in youth sizes? my girlfriend wears a 7 in womens which is about a 5.5y/6y and a 6 in mens, and she wants a pair of them

Unfortunately the Sharks are not in that size. The smallest size that NDC have is a size 7.

now that all stars passed im really looking forward to rotd as of now my top 5 are
1.cloaks
2.del sols
3.all stars
4.rotd
5.leopards

Saw these in person today on someone's feet. Gotta say, they look better on the feet then they do on display. Kinda made me wish I would have went for the "trifecta", but I'll be happy with my KD's and Bron's.

I hate that I want the cloaks now...shouldn't have waited for the all stars since I struck out on all 3. What's the going rate for cloaks now? size 10.5-11.5

-Pete

I'm hoping for one last restock on NDC tonight during the AS game. If not then I'm hoping some Niketowns in Florida still have some available on Monday for a phone order. If not... I'm about to make some resellers very happy next week
frown.gif

cant believe there was a full size run at HOHLA yesterday evening...i drove to brea (fail) then picked up 2 pairs yesterday..suprisingly they had no lebrons/KD's left

galaxys are clean but ill take cloaks over them all day...still looking for a pair of cloaks btw...anywhere know where i can find a 7.5 for around retail?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just got my Galaxys...
pimp.gif

Gonna use my black bootie with the orange shozoku on em.

pics please sir!
There is no one else we'd rather have pics from. 
smile.gif

Y'all know that I got u fellas... Been here since day one providing y'all with pics.

Gimme a few, they'll be up soon.

Man I've been scouring the net all day for a re-stock on a 13 in the Kobe's, of course I'm out gettin groceries with the wife and they pop up.

This's BS!!!! @&;&:angry: got an email from eastbay saying they can't fulfill my order for the galaxies!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!! Was so excited for this!!!! F this.......

Went out in the Cloaks today definitely some head turners. I think I like them the best out of all the 7s I have.

Originally Posted by lj12

This's BS!!!! @&;&:angry: got an email from eastbay saying they can't fulfill my order for the galaxies!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!! Was so excited for this!!!! F this.......

i refuse to even log on to eastbay anymore

Back
Top Bottom